Bullying at west sac hub HELP!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love all these comments about mind my business, seems like these forums are filled with bullies. I doubt you would be this brave in public talking about bullying like it's a good thing. In schools bullying has killed kids, back in my day people did what was right and stopped the bully. Now we just have a bunch of internet tough guys that cyber bully because no one can get to them. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you can experience what you inflict on others. :)
Watch dogs. They bully from the top-alpha dog- down.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love all these comments about mind my business, seems like these forums are filled with bullies. I doubt you would be this brave in public talking about bullying like it's a good thing. In schools bullying has killed kids, back in my day people did what was right and stopped the bully. Now we just have a bunch of internet tough guys that cyber bully because no one can get to them. I feel sorry for you and hope one day you can experience what you inflict on others. :)
Bring back dodgeball! Some of the spaz kids got creamed! I still can hear that ball sound as it smashed into their heads.

MAKAVELI

Internet bullies. It makes them feel like they have a big dick when in reality the girls call them pinky. :happy2:

Box Ox

Most of the internet bullies are old farts anyways.

ou2ihf.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Also for the record another employee stealing time is MY business and bullying is everyone's problem if not dealt with. We need to end this kind of behavior period, were all adults and should be able to act like one especially at work. Thanks for all the positive comments those of you who are actually trying to help. To the rest of you, shame.
Another employee stealing time is absolutely none of your damn business period.

Defender of right

Looking for help
Behavior like this is why people like me need to do something, too many people are afraid to say anything and need someone to take a stand for them. You can say what you want about me. :) I grew up in the hood dealing with bullies and gangbangers so your pathetic words of pain only show all the more need for someone to make a stand.

Rumpel Stiltkin

your coming off as manipulative i think you might be a control freak plus your treating the internet way more serious than it actually is you need to actually walk the walk and report back or else its all speculative

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You don't have to freak out or hit him back.
There comes a time in every man's life when you need to drop the box in your hand, look the dude in the eye and say "you need to leave me the fu** alone. I'm trying to do my job and I'm sick of your bull:censored2:." If he physically touches you after that, report it and pursue as far as you need to. Let any WORDS slide right off your back. Just tune him out. Part of being a grown man is learning to ignore what some dumbshi* you work with thinks. There's 9 dumbshi*s for every 1 cool person in the world and that's the way it is. Act accordingly.

Rumpel Stiltkin

if there a dick head just for a brief period they might be kinda cool. honestly i havnt been with the company long enough but i certainly havnt put the DB label on anyone really. people really mix their personalities as we are... leaves the uncertainty and staying humble kinda rolling i guess

Defender of right

Looking for help
I have listened to people complain about being bullied for the last couple years by these guys and no one was willing to say anything. Words are just that but when someone takes the step to start getting physical even slightly that's just the first step to something much worse. It is easy to get hurt or killed in this business as we have had death at my hub in the last couple years. Keep it coming though, God is watching you darken your soul with every comment. I truly feel sorry for you lost souls.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
As others said don’t worry about the guys stealing time. As far as the bullying goes that :censored2: is not cool... document it and document everytime you bring it up to mangement and how they handled it and what was said by management to you.

And don’t let these guys tell you to stop being a snowflake... it sucks being bullied because it’s almost never one on one.. it’s a group of weak idiots teaming up on one guy.

Last edited: