Burned it up today.

Safebychoice

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.

@UpstateNYUPSer, I think I can speak for the rest of BC, we really missed your wit and charm. Welcome back! Is retirement treating you good?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Just mailed you a box of earwigs.

No way this post is real.

You will wear out fast, get hurt or have a tier 3.....

Brohn Bron

Burn it up dude!

HereWeGoAgain

Can you transfer to my center and bid into my loop, You can have my UPS store and all the extra work that goes with it. Suckkkkkkerrrrr

UrFellowUpser

Im in my second year and i learned real quick to pace myself :censored2: that. Why go ham on a route and get done early for? I need my overtime and dont wont to get in a accident plus i likes to eat my lunch. If ima do this for the next 30 yrs its just no way i can last at this job running and gunning all day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
EA5123B5-1840-4121-8131-A740B9837FF7.jpeg

Safebychoice

Im in my second year and i learned real quick to pace myself :censored2: that. Why go ham on a route and get done early for? I need my overtime and dont wont to get in a accident plus i likes to eat my lunch. If ima do this for the next 30 yrs its just no way i can last at this job running and gunning all day.

I didn’t run the whole day. I only ran when I got to my resi’s. Part of me wants to eat lunch sometimes but I want to keep impressing management and hopefully they’ll start to see how much I care and challenge me with super heavy stop counts. This is not my first job, I’ve worked at places where management was not on my side. It’s just refreshing to represent a place of employment that respects me, has my best interest in mind and would do anything and everything they can to train me to be the best employee that I can be.