Business Driver Release

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had read about it. In the store I saw it. Once you know a persons name, even less customer contact. People in low paying stores dont want their name on anything. I remember they wouldnt sign either. Cant blame them. Cir smith

Heavy Package

No customer time. No customer service. Heres your crap, i gotta go.

Do you even work for UPS anymore? You better believe the mentality now is here's your crap, I gotta go.

All on UPS - The stop counts, dispatch, late nights, and slamma jamma trucks make me care not one bit about knowing my customers.

Does UPS have it all figured out sitting behind a computer screen? Pretty soon I'll have to wear a friend&@*ing body camera just so UPS can check a box that I smiled when at a customer site.

rod

Retired 22 years
Its just one more step so that when the robots take over your job they don't have to be programed to get a signature---facial recognition will do.

It will be fine

?? FedEx ground? cause in never happened at Express. All commercial still req sig.
It's not policy at Ground either. A recipient can sign off on a form that allows a commercial driver release as long as there is no signature service assigned by the shipper, but those are very rare.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My favorite part about CIR is covering other routes. Then seeing what all the bonehead runners type in for each stop. It’s great!

Some examples:

Rocco’s Pizza Palace

1-Rocco
2-Pizza
3-Daygo

Palace of Asia

1-Lee
2-Li
3-Asia

7-11

1-Patel
2-Patal
3-Petal

Macy’s Funiture Outlet

1-Smith
2-outlet
3-Macy

O’Briens Irish Pub

1-Irish
2-Lucky
3-Mick

It never ends, pure comedy!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is supposed to be starting up soon in our area. Just wondering how it has worked out in other areas. I have heard there will be very little tolerance for drivers who insist on still getting signatures. Thanks for any insight anyone can share ha the pros and/or cons of this.
I thought it was nationwide already.

Yeah I got bitched at a little about still getting signatures but the system is all sorts is screwed up. You have to get a signature if you have a surepost packages or anything signature required. And it'll even randomly require a signature.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
My favorite part about CIR is covering other routes. Then seeing what all the bonehead runners type in for each stop. It’s great!

Some examples:

Rocco’s Pizza Palace

1-Rocco
2-Pizza
3-Daygo

Palace of Asia

1-Lee
2-Li
3-Asia

7-11

1-Patel
2-Patal
3-Petal

Macy’s Funiture Outlet

1-Smith
2-outlet
3-Macy

O’Briens Irish Pub

1-Irish
2-Lucky
3-Mick

Daygo?!!?? Ahahahhahahahahahaha...one of the routes I covered someone straight up put the n word...the actual last name is similar but they put it in the board...two g’s and the ER too...so bad

Edd O'Rion

You can hit release number on the surepost package, and CIR on another pkg, and that will keep you from having to get a signature. When you try to discuss with management what can he done to inch it closer to 100% compliance, they only care that we hit 90% and we get dismissed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They want 95% compliance before your Center is certified. It's nice when you go through the whole process and as you complete the stop it says signature required. Some indication up front would be nice.
The lack of planning on this software was just terrible.

Why can't I just hit the number 2 for receiver 2? Why in the hell would I ever need a signature for a surepost? Why does it let me complete the entire process then say no you can't do that?

I mean this is simple simple stuff.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Some examples:

Rocco’s Pizza Palace

1-Rocco
2-Pizza
3-Daygo

Palace of Asia

1-Lee
2-Li
3-Asia

7-11

1-Patel
2-Patal
3-Petal

Macy’s Funiture Outlet

1-Smith
2-outlet
3-Macy

O’Briens Irish Pub

1-Irish
2-Lucky
3-Mick

Daygo

Lmao

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah people don't really like the idea of giving you their name but them
Not signing.

I've had a few people say oh you're just gonna sign it for me.....no

So the days of signing and telling you what it is if you can't read it are over. It used to be fun telling people no signature -no package. That and making those cute secretaries bend over so you could get a cheap shot.