Business Driver Release

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Its just one more step so that when the robots take over your job they don't have to be programed to get a signature---facial recognition will do.

They'll be handing packages to other robots. The other robots will refuse, because they're robots, why do they need packages? The first robot will be all like "aw man, I don't have time for this :censored2:!"

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Do you even work for UPS anymore? You better believe the mentality now is here's your crap, I gotta go.

All on UPS - The stop counts, dispatch, late nights, and slamma jamma trucks make me care not one bit about knowing my customers.

Does UPS have it all figured out sitting behind a computer screen? Pretty soon I'll have to wear a friend&@*ing body camera just so UPS can check a box that I smiled when at a customer site.
No i do not. But it was that way when i left and hear its only gotten worse.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Do you even work for UPS anymore? You better believe the mentality now is here's your crap, I gotta go.

All on UPS - The stop counts, dispatch, late nights, and slamma jamma trucks make me care not one bit about knowing my customers.

Does UPS have it all figured out sitting behind a computer screen? Pretty soon I'll have to wear a friend&@*ing body camera just so UPS can check a box that I smiled when at a customer site.
Sad but true