Business Getting Mad

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Actually I know a few drivers that aren't allowed to use certain bathrooms anymore.

How would you like the one trying to address that concern??

A good driver will know where all the bathrooms are, in case of emergencies.
To use the same business delivery bathroom to defacate everyday, then you're a bonafide :censored2:bag.

Richard Cranium

There’s a business on route where the employees are getting mad at me. Everyday at pickup I use their bathroom to take my daily dump. Apparently every now and then was alright, but apparently I overstayed my welcome by doing this everyday. I always use their freshener when I’m done so idk why they’re mad. I thought about taking care of business in a DR Bag and leaving it in their trash can in the office area everyday from now on.
Next dump ask them if you can borrow a plunger.

Dr.Brownz

Churches are good to poop at, bathroom is usually secluded from the office and near the entry. I make abominations in the mega church on my route all the time

oldngray

nowhere special
WOW, You're a Trailblazer.

Considering you've been FT less than a year, how 'bout you stop making UPS look bad and crap in a McDonald's

I can't see the resemblance.

65115.jpg
concept.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There’s a business on route where the employees are getting mad at me. Everyday at pickup I use their bathroom to take my daily dump. Apparently every now and then was alright, but apparently I overstayed my welcome by doing this everyday. I always use their freshener when I’m done so idk why they’re mad. I thought about taking care of business in a DR Bag and leaving it in their trash can in the office area everyday from now on.
No exit courtesy flush to minimize odorous emissions?

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
"LeaveIt2Griever,]I take 3 dumps per day. I try to save them all for while I'm on the clock.

see a doctor thats not normal