business's between 12-1

ups2000

got a message today that said please void out this package . and re sheet as nsc. i sent one back saying i already did earlier. and the reply was but i did it between 12-1 and its a buisness. is this something new or is whoever that sent me that message confused.

over9five

Staff member
HERE, we will get a message if we sheet a business closed between 12 and 1.

If they're telling you to change it to NSC to conceal having a missed, this needs to be reported to the UPS Ethics Hotline.

ups2000

no i sheeted it as nsc . then they basically said i cant sheet business as nsc between 12- 1. so they had me void it and re sheet as nsc at 3. no idea why guess more stuff to discipline us for.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sheeting a business between 12-1 NS..... should not prompt an alert to the center. This doesn't make any sense. If they keep going on in this way we won't be able to sheet any business anything between 12-1. We may as well not even deliver any businesses between 12-1. Next they will be saying we can't sheet NM.:knockedout:

UPSGUY72

Save yourself the trouble next time by sheeting the package Ni1 and leave a delivery notice but instead of stop completeing pre-precord untill after 1300 then stop complete.

DS

Fenderbender
no i sheeted it as nsc . then they basically said i cant sheet business as nsc between 12- 1. so they had me void it and re sheet as nsc at 3. no idea why guess more stuff to discipline us for.
This is stupid.Are they saying they can no longer accept any non delivery options between 12 an 1PM? pre recording it and completing it later is falsifying your time card.Just do as your told and go back later,leave an info notice and indicate NSC.
It gets worse every day,hoaxter please have a TLA with them and fix this.

bigbrownhen

It is the same here. It is just NI or CLO between 12-1, haven't had any info about the other options not allowed at this time. Thats a new one on me as well.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sheeting a business between 12-1 NS..... should not prompt an alert to the center. This doesn't make any sense. If they keep going on in this way we won't be able to sheet any business anything between 12-1. We may as well not even deliver any businesses between 12-1. Next they will be saying we can't sheet NM.:knockedout:
And it never will, to us. I had a NM1 and was messaged to re-sheet the pkg after 13:00. I don't know why there would be a problem with this, but obviously someone was gonna miss out on a few bonus dollars.

thats what i did worked as directed. there numbers not mine.
BINGO!

Save yourself the trouble next time by sheeting the package Ni1 and leave a delivery notice but instead of stop completeing pre-precord untill after 1300 then stop complete.
This is asking for unecessary trouble.

ups2000

This is stupid.Are they saying they can no longer accept any non delivery options between 12 an 1PM? pre recording it and completing it later is falsifying your time card.Just do as your told and go back later,leave an info notice and indicate NSC.
It gets worse every day,hoaxter please have a TLA with them and fix this.

why would i leave an info notice for nsc?

satellitedriver

FYI,
the time is stamped at scan, not at stop complete.
Pre-recording does not change the time stamp.
CYA.:peaceful:

ups2000

FYI,
we are told that putting something in pre record re starts the clock. when i got a warning letter for a bunch of buisness closed between 12-1 and i was told that i should have just but it in pre record and took it back out after 1

tracker2762

If you prerecord a stop, the time does change.

I was at a business at 12:59 that was closed and waited till 13:00 to stop complete, well the next day was told to prerecord and open after 13:00 and it will not show up as closed between 12 and1.

robot

Has A Large Member

Don't you end up on another report if you stop complete and you're not at the physical address? My diad would go ape**** if I scanned something and the gps thought I wasn't at the address.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Prerecording and then reopening does restart the timestamp.
The problem I have is, if you prerecord it and call it back up at a different location, now you're falsifying records if your not at the business's location.
Don't forget, the DIAD not only timestamps, it gives the stop a GPS stamp down to 7 decimal points as well.
Go back after 1 and save yourself the risk.

UPSGUY72

FYI,

That's funny everytime I do it that way it works fine. I didn't it yesterday with my on road sup he even stop completed it after 1 pm.

It only hold the time if you press the sig button or go to the dr menu.

UPSGUY72

Don't you end up on another report if you stop complete and you're not at the physical address? My diad would go ape**** if I scanned something and the gps thought I wasn't at the address.

I do some routes that I only go by business once a day so if a business happens to be closed between 12-1 I could be 10 miles up the road at 1. should I waste 40 plus minutes and back track or keep going. I do just like my SUP's tell me keep going.

My on road went out with my yesterday to show me a route I we went to a business at 12:30. The only he said was , "you didn't stop complete it did you." I said no I pre-recorded it . Then two hrs later he stop completed it.