business's between 12-1

UPSGUY72

I accidently pre-recorded a NDA at the commit time and when I opened it and delivered it at 10:31 or so, it came up late.

The only way to lock in time is hit the sig button and go to the first sig screen you do need to go all the way to where it whows the sig line just the first screen. As long as you don't go backwards the time is locked in.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I do some routes that I only go by business once a day so if a business happens to be closed between 12-1 I could be 10 miles up the road at 1. should I waste 40 plus minutes and back track or keep going. I do just like my SUP's tell me keep going.

Yes, you should go back. You're falsifying records.

My on road went out with my yesterday to show me a route I we went to a business at 12:30. The only he said was , "you didn't stop complete it did you." I said no I pre-recorded it . Then two hrs later he stop completed it.

Once again, falsifying records.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I do some routes that I only go by business once a day so if a business happens to be closed between 12-1 I could be 10 miles up the road at 1. should I waste 40 plus minutes and back track or keep going. I do just like my SUP's tell me keep going.

My on road went out with my yesterday to show me a route I we went to a business at 12:30. The only he said was , "you didn't stop complete it did you." I said no I pre-recorded it . Then two hrs later he stop completed it.

See if your On Road is willing to give you those instructions in writing.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Don't you end up on another report if you stop complete and you're not at the physical address? My diad would go ape**** if I scanned something and the gps thought I wasn't at the address.
I don't think the GPS alarm activates once a stop has beem pre-recorded and brought back up. I don't know if this means the GPS isn't tracking you. Try it for yourself. Scan the pkg at the stop and you'll see the GPS target, pre-record and bring it back up and the GPS target is gone.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
On the DIAD, go into the communications screen ( option 6 ).
Although it is not listed as an option, hit the number 8.
You will see that the DIAD knows at all times where you are down 7 decimal points on both longitude and latitude.
This position is attached to every stop.
I don't know that this info is attached to any report or alarm, but it is available to incriminate.

upsset

This is absolutely falsifying delivery records, can be proven dishonesty and is a dischargeable offense. Go back after 1300 and complete at the location.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
On the DIAD, go into the communications screen ( option 6 ).
Although it is not listed as an option, hit the number 8.
You will see that the DIAD knows at all times where you are down 7 decimal points on both longitude and latitude.
This position is attached to every stop.
I don't know that this info is attached to any report or alarm, but it is available to incriminate.
What did you do, take the DIAD into gamestop and find out all of the hidden secrets?:wink2:

SWORDFISH

When you prerecord a package it gives 2 time stamps. One for when you scanned it and one for when you stop complete it. It also has a time stamp for when you delete stop completed or scanned packages as well. Every single thing you do in that diad is recorded and stamped every time you do something w/ it.

I had an off the record talk w/ management about different procedures and methods. Such as scanning packages in different places among other things. I was told this may work and you may never ever get in trouble for doing these things however if needed these things can be used to cook your but so your better off doing everything by the book and put the ball in thier court when you cant make it. Always play it on the safe side as well. Most importantly document everything.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was any attempt made to indirect the package? Is this business closed every day between noon and 1? If so, the route needs to be adjusted to ensure that this customer gets their pkgs.

I would laugh my butt off if that business tracked their pkg, saw the exception and the time of the exception, and filed a corporate complaint against that supervisor.