C-19 signatures..

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
or the fact that known anti vaxxers aren't cooperating with the 'no mask if you got your shot, but you have to wear it if unvaccinated" because management couldn't have been assed to enforce the rules. hint: require the vax, terminate anyone who doesn't get it.... Legal precedence already exists saying it's legal, doubly so in right to work states.
Or just shoot anyone who got the vax and put them out of their misery.

It will be fine

I don't disagree, but the byproduct of requiring vaccines AND masks is distrust among those that have yet to be vaccinated.
Anyone not vaccinated by now is not paying any attention to what the CDC says. Let them get Covid, I don’t know why the rest of us should care. We aren’t stopping this virus worldwide so it’s going to continue to mutate. Pfizer’s dream come true, booster shots forever!

AB831

If vaccines are effective, why are vaccinated people being required the wear masks again?
Because a vaccinated person can still spread the virus?? Just like with a flu vaccine? Was that rhetorical or did you seriously not know that?

Serf

or the fact that known anti vaxxers aren't cooperating with the 'no mask if you got your shot, but you have to wear it if unvaccinated" because management couldn't have been assed to enforce the rules. hint: require the vax, terminate anyone who doesn't get it.... Legal precedence already exists saying it's legal, doubly so in right to work states.
If it comes down to it. Sure. Let’s terminate everyone who doesn’t have a flu shot in an already labor short market. Who cares.

Serf

I don't disagree, but the byproduct of requiring vaccines AND masks is distrust among those that have yet to be vaccinated.
Totally agree. Even had coworkers saying that they literally only got the shot because they didn’t want to have to wear a mask. And here they are wearing a mask. I can go to a ball game, the gym, a restaurant, etc no mask. But when loading my truck or punching out, “mask on.”

AB831

Totally agree. Even had coworkers saying that they literally only got the shot because they didn’t want to have to wear a mask. And here they are wearing a mask. I can go to a ball game, the gym, a restaurant, etc no mask. But when loading my truck or punching out, “mask on.”
You’re so oppressed 🙄

!Retired!

Anyone not vaccinated by now is not paying any attention to what the CDC says. Let them get Covid, I don’t know why the rest of us should care. We aren’t stopping this virus worldwide so it’s going to continue to mutate. Pfizer’s dream come true, booster shots forever!
If you choose to take an untested and un-FDA approved drug, you're more than welcome to. I don't get the flu vaccine, why would I get this one?

Aquaman

They preached that the vaccine works. That the vaccine was the end of this. But vaccinated people have to wear masks now? Not really the message you want to send to people on the fence lol. You get people vaccinated by telling them vaccinated people are free to do whatever they want. And they are not responsible for saving your unvaccinated life.

Aquaman

Who said otherwise?
Nobody wears them properly. It’s why they don’t work. Ask any medical professional. Touching the outside makes it contaminated. Put it in your pocket, and you have to throw it away. Nobody is walking around with medical masks and using them correctly lol.

Aquaman

Because a vaccinated person can still spread the virus?? Just like with a flu vaccine? Was that rhetorical or did you seriously not know that?
Spread the virus to who? People who aren’t dying anymore? Am I supposed to care about people getting sick? Do we shut down life for the flu? Or is infection & potential death a part of life? I care about massive amounts of people dying. That has ended. I’m not wearing a mask to protect people from a cold. If you’ve chosen to remain unvaccinated, great... but YOU need to adapt your life. YOU stay inside, YOU avoid large crowds, YOU wear a mask. YOU accept all the risk.

yadig

They preached that the vaccine works. That the vaccine was the end of this. But vaccinated people have to wear masks now? Not really the message you want to send to people on the fence lol. You get people vaccinated by telling them vaccinated people are free to do whatever they want. And they are not responsible for saving your unvaccinated life.
I think they want vaccinated people to wear mask because you can still spread it. The 90% of people in hospitals are unvaccinated. It’s to protect those people.

yadig

Spread the virus to who? People who aren’t dying anymore? Am I supposed to care about people getting sick? Do we shut down life for the flu? Or is infection & potential death a part of life? I care about massive amounts of people dying. That has ended. I’m not wearing a mask to protect people from a cold. If you’ve chosen to remain unvaccinated, great... but YOU need to adapt your life. YOU stay inside, YOU avoid large crowds, YOU wear a mask. YOU accept all the risk.
I somewhat agree with you. We just need to build more hospitals then

Aquaman

I think they want vaccinated people to wear mask because you can still spread it. The 90% of people in hospitals are unvaccinated. It’s to protect those people.
Not my job to protect them. Their job to protect themselves. Get the vaccine or stay inside. Also hospitals never got overrun at the start of this. When nobody had natural immunity OR a vaccine. Let’s not go back to playing the hospitalization card lol.