C-19 signatures..

fatboy33

Some of the drivers are C-19ing ISRs but some aren't. I'm pretty sure we were told only to perform C-19 while in the presents of the customer. How loose is your station???

SmithBarney

Some of the drivers are C-19ing ISRs but some aren't. I'm pretty sure we were told only to perform C-19 while in the presents of the customer. How loose is your station???
considering C19 Alternative signature rule is no longer acceptable, all ISR/DSR/ASR follow normal FedEx guidelines now. No one should be using C19... Although we have several large customers/medical offices/govt etc. who have asked not to touch our equipment still. We asked and have not been giving guidance what to do in this situation.

NoLates

We have been instructed by management that as of July 26th, no one is to use C-19 anymore. If customers do not want to sign then we are to do a refusal scan.
As Covid/Delta Variant cases rises, Im sure there will be class action lawsuits and they will most likely bring back the C-19 method.

Serf

I got told that too. I told my manager I don’t even have a mask anymore. But Remember “vaccines” are safe and Effective!

HedleyLamarr

We have been instructed by management that as of July 26th, no one is to use C-19 anymore. If customers do not want to sign then we are to do a refusal scan.
As Covid/Delta Variant cases rises, Im sure there will be class action lawsuits and they will most likely bring back the C-19 method.
Same here, although I have forgotten a few times and did the C19 thing out of habit. I am sure they will roll it back in another week, lol.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I’m just wondering whether he’s making his claim based on personal expertise, or if he’s just parroting some right-wing media pundit.
Sounds to me like he’s ‘parroting’ Dr. Fauci.

I never realized Fauci is a right-wing media pundit.

On a different note, when you paint a house, do you stand on the roof and just pour the paint out? Asking for a friend!

ExizFed

Our terminal is still C-19ing signatures, they just announced August 2nd that masks are required at our terminal as well
🙄🙄

Serf

What’s your medical/scientific background?
I’ve always had the personal responsibility of taking good care of myself. Both physically and now mentally from the never ending onslaught of a virus that I am not going to die from. The manipulation and misinformation campaign has so many people not actually knowing what to think.

AB831

I’ve always had the personal responsibility of taking good care of myself. Both physically and now mentally from the never ending onslaught of a virus that I am not going to die from. The manipulation and misinformation campaign has so many people not actually knowing what to think.
Oh there’s a misinformation campaign alright, but not in the way you’re suggesting.

Working4the1%

I’m just wondering whether he’s making his claim based on personal expertise, or if he’s just parroting some right-wing media
Many have died with the”I am not going to die from”. Get vaccine and you can get pretty close to a guarantee

Star B

White Lightening
or the fact that known anti vaxxers aren't cooperating with the 'no mask if you got your shot, but you have to wear it if unvaccinated" because management couldn't have been assed to enforce the rules. hint: require the vax, terminate anyone who doesn't get it.... Legal precedence already exists saying it's legal, doubly so in right to work states.