C-19 signatures..

Working4the1%

That's what the last guy that got terminated for falsifying said. Why risk a job because you don't want to get a signature?
Because the most contagious version of a deadly pandemic is just starting ..but you are out of touch with reality. Golf fish beer…rejected by wife

yadig

Omg! Y’all are freaking killing me! Trump is gone! I tend to lean Republican and I’d never vote for that loud mouth idiot! Let’s get a damn union, or at least threaten the :censored2: outta them! Im gonna slow it down n screw these sob’s as much as I can! Why not? It’s going all contractors anyway!

Working4the1%

Omg! Y’all are freaking killing me! Trump is gone! I tend to lean Republican and I’d never vote for that loud mouth idiot! Let’s get a damn union, or at least threaten the * outta them! Im gonna slow it down n screw these sob’s as much as I can! Why not? It’s going all contractors anyway!
Well if you leaned Democratic. Then we can fight the contractor model.Republicans want to get rid of unions. Democrats support unions

fatboy33

Well if you leaned Democratic. Then we can fight the contractor model.Republicans want to get rid of unions. Democrats support unions
Yes. The only unions the Republicans don't want to get rid of are Police and Firefighter unions. All the others can go to hell, as they see it.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't disagree, but the byproduct of requiring vaccines AND masks is distrust among those that have yet to be vaccinated.
My buddy’s brother had a lot of distrust about the vaccine.

Not sure if he still does or not. He’s in a coma with a ventilator shoved down his throat. Maybe we’ll find out his ideas on the matter if he has a future.