C-19 signatures..

AB831

Spread the virus to who? People who aren’t dying anymore? Am I supposed to care about people getting sick? Do we shut down life for the flu? Or is infection & potential death a part of life? I care about massive amounts of people dying. That has ended. I’m not wearing a mask to protect people from a cold. If you’ve chosen to remain unvaccinated, great... but YOU need to adapt your life. YOU stay inside, YOU avoid large crowds, YOU wear a mask. YOU accept all the risk.
I’m vaccinated.

Working4the1%

Totally agree. Even had coworkers saying that they literally only got the shot because they didn’t want to have to wear a mask. And here they are wearing a mask. I can go to a ball game, the gym, a restaurant, etc no mask. But when loading my truck or punching out, “mask on.”
The no mask days are going bye bye for awhile.

Star B

White Lightening
Yes a vaccinated person can have a raging case of covid…and no symptoms

I think it's more along the lines of -- the unvaccinated aren't following the rules of masking because "THE RULES DONT APPLY TO ME BECAUSE IM FREEDUMBS", so everyone has to wear it now because it's no longer a choice left up to the individuals morals.

yadig

Not my job to protect them. Their job to protect themselves. Get the vaccine or stay inside. Also hospitals never got overrun at the start of this. When nobody had natural immunity OR a vaccine. Let’s not go back to playing the hospitalization card lol.
You need to talk to the doctors and nurses, I’m hearing a different story.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
or the fact that known anti vaxxers aren't cooperating with the 'no mask if you got your shot, but you have to wear it if unvaccinated" because management couldn't have been assed to enforce the rules. hint: require the vax, terminate anyone who doesn't get it.... Legal precedence already exists saying it's legal, doubly so in right to work states.
Sounds like a great idea in the middle of a worker shortage!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I think it's more along the lines of -- the unvaccinated aren't following the rules of masking because "THE RULES DONT APPLY TO ME BECAUSE IM FREEDUMBS", so everyone has to wear it now because it's no longer a choice left up to the individuals morals.
Your unreasonable fear is no excuse to step on someone else's rights.

fatboy33

Anyone not vaccinated by now is not paying any attention to what the CDC says. Let them get Covid, I don’t know why the rest of us should care. We aren’t stopping this virus worldwide so it’s going to continue to mutate. Pfizer’s dream come true, booster shots forever!
I've been speaking with people on my RTE and the one's that seem CNN or MSNBC like are saying to the effect of, "I'm vaccinated. at this point if they don't want to take it, don't. I don't care anymore". I think, also, when they hear of a person dying of COvid they automatically think its another trump vote passing away. Everyone of Fox and Friends is vax. Even Trump, after his brother died if covid(?) and got sick himself, took the shot. But yes. People are starting to care less and less about non-vaccers dying.

AB831

I've been speaking with people on my RTE and the one's that seem CNN or MSNBC like are saying to the effect of, "I'm vaccinated. at this point if they don't want to take it, don't. I don't care anymore". I think, also, when they hear of a person dying of COvid they automatically think its another trump vote passing away. Everyone of Fox and Friends is vax. Even Trump, after his brother died if covid(?) and got sick himself, took the shot. But yes. People are starting to care less and less about non-vaccers dying.
Trump took the shot in secret so it wouldn’t tarnish his tough guy image with his uneducated voters.

Working4the1%

Something happened since May 13. I have seen Delta ravage a station. Hard to work with people dying or in hospital. When all they had to do was vaccinate..saddest moment of my entire career

fatboy33

Something happened since May 13. I have seen Delta ravage a station. Hard to work with people dying or in hospital. When all they had to do was vaccinate..saddest moment of my entire career
Yes. Delta, unlike the previous variants, are attacking people in their 20's and 30's. Hospitals are beginning to fill. I'm pretty sure, they've already made their decision or close to it, a mandatory employee vaccination or weekly covid test is coming down the pike. The company won't risk losing half their station workforce to sickness or death.

AB831

Yes. Delta, unlike the previous variants, are attacking people in their 20's and 30's. Hospitals are beginning to fill. I'm pretty sure, they've already made their decision or close to it, a mandatory employee vaccination or weekly covid test is coming down the pike. The company won't risk losing half their station workforce to sickness or death.
And they’ll be more than happy to call the bluff of all the Trump voters who will say they’ll quit but won’t actually do it.

MassWineGuy

I’ve gotten used to not taking signatures. I either know the name of those at my stops or ask them. We all know how legible signatures are on a screen. So it doesn’t take much of a scribble.