CACH Sleeper Teams Questions

iamjeffaiden

with this new explosion of team hiring, there seems to be a ton of uncertainty when asking questions. Im hoping some of you can help.

1. How much is the actual mileage pay? Hourly went up to $30/hr to start but the answer for the mileage is anywhere from 60cpm to 96cpm.

2. After your dedicated run, can you pick up another team run (hours permitting) or solo feeder run)

3. Is there plenty of work currently? We are being told we can max out our hours every week if we want.

4. Any other info or news about the new sleeper team project?

Thanks guys!

542thruNthru

with this new explosion of team hiring, there seems to be a ton of uncertainty when asking questions. Im hoping some of you can help.

1. How much is the actual mileage pay? Hourly went up to $30/hr to start but the answer for the mileage is anywhere from 60cpm to 96cpm.

2. After your dedicated run, can you pick up another team run (hours permitting) or solo feeder run)

3. Is there plenty of work currently? We are being told we can max out our hours every week if we want.

4. Any other info or news about the new sleeper team project?

Thanks guys!

Mileage rates in new contract

sketch-1566147103201.jpg

sketch-1566147103092.jpg

Trash Panda

I cant speak as for cach and how it operates but have heard they do have steady work.

Last time I was at cach they had a couple rows of sleeper trucks sitting waiting for drivers.

Think the company and union bumped pay to 30 an hour in order to recruit drivers. Entry level progression is 21.00. Not sure how long the good times will last on pay but enjoy it while you can.

I do have a 710 contract book if you need any other info.

iamjeffaiden

So im trying to understand. Is the bottom paper giving an example, or is that the pay or the team? According to that, teams are making 86.13cpm right now. Thats a far cry from the 54cpm or what not that we've heard. Also heard everything in between.

iamjeffaiden

I cant speak as for cach and how it operates but have heard they do have steady work.

Last time I was at cach they had a couple rows of sleeper trucks sitting waiting for drivers.

Think the company and union bumped pay to 30 an hour in order to recruit drivers. Entry level progression is 21.00. Not sure how long the good times will last on pay but enjoy it while you can.

I do have a 710 contract book if you need any other info.

Yeah they said $30/hr and that they were trying to adjust the mileage as well, but thats where the confusion hits. We cant get a straight answer on what the mileage is paying or when it's changing if at all.

542thruNthru

So im trying to understand. Is the bottom paper giving an example, or is that the pay or the team? According to that, teams are making 86.13cpm right now. Thats a far cry from the 54cpm or what not that we've heard. Also heard everything in between.

The top paper is the progression rate. If you are new you'll have to go through progression. The bottom is the rates after the 4 year progression for the length of the contract.

Trash Panda

Yeah they said $30/hr and that they were trying to adjust the mileage as well, but thats where the confusion hits. We cant get a straight answer on what the mileage is paying or when it's changing if at all.
I’d just jump on the train and ride it out. You'll know your first check what the mileage rate is. Just expect to get entry level pay. Anything more is a bonus.