Cadillac Tax

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Didn't state an opinion, but if you want to do this all night long I'll oblige you until the laptop battery croaks.

fedex_rtd

You know that FedEx is self insured, and the reason your rates are as high as they are for the coverage that you have is because the company turns a profit off of what YOU pay for health care. It sucks but the ACA allows companies like FedEx to do this, and until we go to a single payer type system...deal with it.

MAKAVELI

You know that FedEx is self insured, and the reason your rates are as high as they are for the coverage that you have is because the company turns a profit off of what YOU pay for health care. It sucks but the ACA allows companies like FedEx to do this, and until we go to a single payer type system...deal with it.
It's been this way long before the ACA brother.

BootsOnTarmac

Self insured means FedEx holds and provides the money for claims. FedEx contracts with health insurance companies to administer and distribute the money for claims. Independent of the "Affordable Care Act". MAKAVELI is right on brother.

TUT

You wouldn't be hit with the Caddy tax either way since it hasn't kicked in yet, that is still in the future.

Your insurance isn't even close to the limit where it will kick in and never has been.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You wouldn't be hit with the Caddy tax either way since it hasn't kicked in yet, that is still in the future.

Your insurance isn't even close to the limit where it will kick in and never has been.
That's the biggest scam Fedex pulled on their employees. We were never close to the limit.

fedx

Extra Large Package
CNN=the king of Fake News. Anderson Pooper Scooper Cooper is an ex-CIA operative. CNN is a total joke with all of their lies.....like when they said ONLY CNN could look at Wikileaks releases and if you did it, you'd be put in prison. Fake News full of lies. And Pooper Cooper's BF either did own or still owns one of the nastiest, most deviant homo nightclubs in NYC. I know folks will ask "how do I know?" I googled it years ago when everyone wondered if Cooper was a homo (before he admitted it).

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

CNN=the king of Fake News. Anderson Pooper Scooper Cooper is an ex-CIA operative. CNN is a total joke with all of their lies.....like saying ONLY CNN can look at Wikileaks releases and if you do it, you'll be put in prison. Fake News full of lies.
I think you have mistaken CNN for Faux News.