CAFE standards kill

El Correcto

god is dead
Lmao, when’s the last time you got excited by an American car?
I ride motorcycles, cars are too slow and boring unless you are willing to spend a lot of money. You drop 10k on a bike you’ll be smoking 99% of cars on the road and being able to get around the Sunday drivers with ease.

El Correcto

god is dead
19004B16-60DC-4A3D-A361-5D534C5EFA83.jpeg

I’ve even gotten to drive this thing around, people compare it to a bare bones Ferrari. I still find it boring and it’s 60-80k compared to my 10k bike that can smoke it.

El Correcto

god is dead
In the Healthcare field, you’re designated as an ‘organ donor’.

Sign that card, and wear a helmet.
I wear a helmet because it is more comfortable. If you’ve ever been on a bike you’ll realize the guys that don’t are jackasses. It’s loud and you get smack in the face by bugs and :censored2:.

BrownArmy

I honestly can’t think of a single reason not to wear a full faced helmet on a motorcycle.

Just sign your organ donor card.

Odds are you’ll be fine, but as long as you’re wearing your helmet, everything from the neck down can be harvested.

There’s a shortage of livers, kidneys, lungs, hearts...

But, good news, it used to be that gay men couldn’t even give blood, with the anti-gay hysteria.

Now, we just need the organs, and no one’s particular.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes.

I said the higher fleet average MPG regulations hurt American companies that are getting out of the small car market.

Then you said their stock prices are bad because their vehicle quality is bad.

I said why bring that up it doesn't have anything to do with MPG. Then you implied you didn't bring it up.....

Must be TDS.

BrownArmy

Yes.

I said the higher fleet average MPG regulations hurt American companies that are getting out of the small car market.

Then you said their stock prices are bad because their vehicle quality is bad.

I said why bring that up it doesn't have anything to do with MPG. Then you implied you didn't bring it up.....

Must be TDS.

Sooo, you were the one who brought up MPG, and I was responding to you.

Got it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just sign your organ donor card.

Odds are you’ll be fine, but as long as you’re wearing your helmet, everything from the neck down can be harvested.

There’s a shortage of livers, kidneys, lungs, hearts...

But, good news, it used to be that gay men couldn’t even give blood, with the anti-gay hysteria.

Now, we just need the organs, and no one’s particular.
You’re really misinformed. No one wants ferret organs no matter how sick they are. They need to die like a good cishet, the way god intended.