California increase in minimum wage

bacha29

The fact that you constantly think about sexual fetishes like cuckolding when you discuss politics says a lot about you as a person.
Throughout your entire history of pathetic responses this is by far your most pathetic. Whenever someone gives you and your fellow oh let's make certain that I don't hurt your sensitive feelings "conservatives" and give you a taste of your own medicine you right away try to play the victim card.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Throughout your entire history of pathetic responses this is by far your most pathetic. Whenever someone gives you and your fellow oh let's make certain that I don't hurt your sensitive feelings "conservatives" and give you a taste of your own medicine you right away try to play the victim card.
I'm simply pointing out that it's a little creepy how you constantly fantasize about cuckolding.

I think your desire to have sex with conservatives' wives probably points to some kind of inferiority complex when you compare yourself to their husbands.

Are you married bacha?
I think you need to work through these odd feelings you're having.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm simply pointing out that it's a little creepy how you constantly fantasize about cuckolding.

I think your desire to have sex with conservatives' wives probably points to some kind of inferiority complex when you compare yourself to their husbands.

Are you married bacha?
I think you need to work through these odd feelings you're having.
He’s a basement dweller

Thebrownblob

Can you show me where capitalism in it's truest form guarantees ordinary workers the right to organize into a labor union along with the right to collective bargaining?

Organized labor owes a big debt to Senator Robert friend. Wagner ( D-NY) who was the driver behind the passage of the NLRA better known as the Wagner Act.....Without it you would have never even had the opportunity to "negotiate".

That's the thing about todays consercuks. They're always out there bashing those evil, communist, sympathizing Democrats while sticking their hands out to grab every dime of economic benefit liberal Democrat sponsored legislation can get for them including the right to collective bargaining.....Oh and BTW, I'm not a registered Democrat.
Interesting I didn’t say one word about Democrat or Republican conservative or liberal. I said something about capitalist which Joe Biden claims he is. None of this shocks me as you are one of the most confused sad old men on here. Although I’m pretty sure no one considers you their friend. You’re far too much of a know it all,
who knows nothing

Also interesting that you use the derogatory term cuk for other people although the only thing I’ve ever heard you do is run to someone else to make rules you like, so you can force people to follow, the ultimate cuk thing to do. 🤔

Last edited:

bacha29

Interesting I didn’t say one word about Democrat or Republican conservative or liberal. I said something about capitalist which Joe Biden claims he is. None of this shocks me as you are one of the most confused sad old men on here. Although I’m pretty sure no one considers you their friend. You’re far too much of a know it all,
who knows nothing

Also interesting that you use the derogatory term cuk for other people although the only thing I’ve ever heard you do is run to someone else to make rules you like, so you can force people to follow, the ultimate cuk thing to do. 🤔
You're the guy who described negotiating a union labor contract as a guaranteed right under capitalism . Nothing could be farther from reality. It was totally unbridled capitalism that was the driver behind the Wagner Act . Just be glad for two things. One , an individual had the courage to stand up to some of the most brutal industrial tyrants in the nation's history at the very same time America was in the grips of the worst economic crisis in it's history to that date and secondly, you were fortunate enough to have been born and lived at a time when you could take advantage of someone else's courage and foresight along with the exceptionally good fortune of being hired as a cardboard slinger when there was and remains a nearly limitless supply of limited skills cardboard slingers.

UnionStrong

You're the guy who described negotiating a union labor contract as a guaranteed right under capitalism . Nothing could be farther from reality. It was totally unbridled capitalism that was the driver behind the Wagner Act . Just be glad for two things. One , an individual had the courage to stand up to some of the most brutal industrial tyrants in the nation's history at the very same time America was in the grips of the worst economic crisis in it's history to that date and secondly, you were fortunate enough to have been born and lived at a time when you could take advantage of someone else's courage and foresight along with the exceptionally good fortune of being hired as a cardboard slinger when there was and remains a nearly limitless supply of limited skills cardboard slingers.
I’m betting I make more retired, than you ever made working. Am I right? Lol

Thebrownblob

And again, I never said anything about Any guarantees under capitalism. I said our contract would pay a lot less without it. Again, remember your president Joe Biden says he is a says he’s a capitalist and agrees with me.

I read the rest of your sad unhinged soliloquy and as usual, the very people you pretend to champion you degrade as nothing more than unimportant grunts. In fact, the only unimportant one here is you.

Those “cardboard slingers”, “truck drivers”. Warehouse men and women. And every other blue collar, Union member are the backbone of the middle-class and every day they put their pants and boots on they are standing up and being brave in the face of self-righteous, phony, government lackeys like yourself and the corporatist who grovel at the feet of legislators who are out to destroy our way of life.

bacha29

And again, I never said anything about Any guarantees under capitalism. I said our contract would pay a lot less without it. Again, remember your president Joe Biden says he is a says he’s a capitalist and agrees with me.

I read the rest of your sad unhinged soliloquy and as usual, the very people you pretend to champion you degrade as nothing more than unimportant grunts. In fact, the only unimportant one here is you.

Those “cardboard slingers”, “truck drivers”. Warehouse men and women. And every other blue collar, Union member are the backbone of the middle-class and every day they put their pants and boots on they are standing up and being brave in the face of self-righteous, phony, government lackeys like yourself and the corporatist who grovel at the feet of legislators who are out to destroy our way of life.
The fact that your union even EXISTS today is thanks to those in government service that you constantly demonize who spend day after day fighting to fend off attacks on it's legality and right to exist . The indisputable reality is that while your union set the market for cardboard slingers with strong backs but limited education ( if they had more they would likely be doing something better) your closed shop union set an undeniably artificial pay rate for that type of labor. Just look around at your competitors in that business. What they are getting paid is what the market will bear and that my good man is the very capitalism you so warmly embrace.....So exactly which way do you want it?

The fact that your union even EXISTS today is thanks to those in government service that you constantly demonize who spend day after day fighting to fend off attacks on it's legality and right to exist . The indisputable reality is that while your union set the market for cardboard slingers with strong backs but limited education ( if they had more they would likely be doing something better) your closed shop union set an undeniably artificial pay rate for that type of labor. Just look around at your competitors in that business. What they are getting paid is what the market will bear and that my good man is the very capitalism you so warmly embrace.....So exactly which way do you want it?
Part of us getting paid more is because the company expects us to do a lot more

Good union jobs also make some other non-union places have better wages than they would have received because the companies are afraid that they will join a union

I honestly cannot believe that people still work for FedEx ground

Thebrownblob

Doubling down on your ignorance and arrogance is amazing and not shocking lol.

UnionStrong

Good union jobs also make some other non-union places have better wages than they would have received because the companies are afraid that they will join a union

Suckers

vantexan

In theory yes. In practice how many other delivery companies pay well and aren't unionized? How many are unionized? At FedEx the CEO made certain through Congressional contacts that it's about impossible to unionize.

My theory on why people work at Ground is that there are people willing to put up with the hassles to be on their own all day. At Express.we have that plus, at least when I was there, the ability to transfer. So if the local conditions aren't to your liking you can always try elsewhere. For me there occasionally was a domiciled location where I was completely on my own. Met up with someone on the road to get freight. Not a Ground thing but it was a major incentive for me at Express. Going back to one of those places to live after my parents pass.

Thebrownblob

He’s sitting in the basement in his underwear, frantically typing another long winded response.
And he pretends many service providers are not college educated lol. 35-40% of drivers I work with have higher education. He’s clueless about the opportunity that many UPS Teamsters had the foresight to grasp.