California

Catatonic

Nine Lives
As in drugs will be more expensive. Source of cheap labor will dry up. Weeping and wailing from libs that they have to pay so much to snort. :people_crybaby:
Just like us regular folks paying more for vegetables and fruit picked by US Citizens rather than cheap Mexican labor?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Oh, the irony.... :lol::wink-very::teethy:

Ted Cruz wants 'El Chapo' to pay for Trump's border wall

C-SBaDVXYAEaRht.png

wkmac

If 25 years after his death, we learn that Pablo Escobar worked for the CIA dealing cocaine, what might we learn of El Chapo about 2040?

They said Gary Webb was crazy and then 25 years later they had to admit Webb wasn't. See Freeway Ricky Ross.

newfie

Dude, that wall ain't gonna stop :censored2: ... just there to prop up the dalliances of the feeble minded ... they get off on it.

do you have fence up in your back yard? do you lock the doors on your house at night or even during the day. why would you when anyone who wants to break in your house or enter your yard could certainly find a way to do so?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
do you have fence up in your back yard?
do you lock the doors on your house at night or even during the day.
why would you when anyone who wants to break in your house or enter your yard could certainly find a way to do so?
No
No
Exactly

I refuse to live in fear ... I'm not some feeble-minded old woman.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
so you would be fine with random strangers walking into your house and deciding they will live where they choose?
No (I'll give you a break for such a duffus ass question)

Would you be fine with Santa landing on your roof with a sleigh full of toys and nine reindeer?

I have pistols and shotguns stashed all over my house.
Anyone coming into my house without being invited in is putting their life at risk.
I live out in the country with a winding (sorta spooky) 650 foot driveway with protected by Smith and Smith & Wesson. You can be humorous with someone before you shoot them.

Remember the Bob Dylan line from Tom Thumb's Blues,
"Because the cops don’t need you ... And man they expect the same".
That's exactly the way I feel.

I'm not paranoid but I am prepared.

Last edited:

It will be fine

No (I'll give you a break for such a duffus ass question)

Would you be fine with Santa landing on your roof with a sleigh full of toys and nine reindeer?

I have pistols and shotguns stashed all over my house.
Anyone coming into my house without being invited in is putting their life at risk.
I live out in the country with a winding (sorta spooky) 650 foot driveway with protected by Smith and Smith & Wesson. You can be humorous with someone before you shoot them.

Remember the Bob Dylan line from Tom Thumb's Blues,
"Because the cops don’t need you ... And man they expect the same".
That's exactly the way I feel.

I'm not paranoid but I am prepared.

I live in the burbs, don't own any guns and I don't typically lock my door or windows. It's worked out ok for me so far, crime is very low where I live.