California

upschuck

900x506.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's nice to see the West Coast get it's own version of Boston's Big Dig .
Projected to cost $2.5 B , when done over $24 B was spent with interest and costs are still rising due to unforeseen problems .

There was one idea to build bridges to bypass Boston , costs was estimated at $.5 B , but it was rejected . It would have take a fraction of the time and limited the graft to be spread around .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's a sure business killer .

California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

SACRAMENTO — California lawmakers are targeting the expected windfall that companies in the state would see under the federal tax overhaul with a bill that would require businesses to turn over half to the state.

A proposed Assembly Constitutional Amendment by Assemblymen Kevin McCarty, D-Sacramento, and Phil Ting, D-San Francisco, would create a tax surcharge on California companies making more than $1 million so that half of their federal tax cut would instead go to programs that benefit low-income and middle-class families.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

MAKAVELI

Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.
And you have been fooled once again.

MAKAVELI

El Correcto

god is dead
You are a perfect example of the conservatives who fight against legislation to help those who live in poverty.
Actually I’m perfectly fine with California doing whatever it’s voter want. I just wish we didn’t have a federal leviathan taking money from my states tax payers to fund illegal alien abortions in LA. You know I’m fine with social programs I’m against the federal government over stepping it’s bounds and redistributing wealth. Leave that to local level politics.

El Correcto

god is dead
You are a perfect example of the conservatives who fight against legislation to help those who live in poverty.
Also I lived in poor conditions most my life. My single uneducated mother raised two kids off a single income and no government assistance. I resent the fact you think I wouldn’t believe in helping struggling kids.