California

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Wildfires are not self imposed. Ttku...
California bounds from one crisis to another, with most of them being self-imposed. The latest one involves the raging wildfires that turned our air into a putrid soup. Obviously, heatwaves and high winds were the proximate cause, but poor land management, ill-conceived liability and insurance laws, and the misuse of existing firefighting budgets are the fundamental problems.

SmH

MAKAVELI

California bounds from one crisis to another, with most of them being self-imposed. The latest one involves the raging wildfires that turned our air into a putrid soup. Obviously, heatwaves and high winds were the proximate cause, but poor land management, ill-conceived liability and insurance laws, and the misuse of existing firefighting budgets are the fundamental problems.

SmH
Fake news.

oldngray

nowhere special
Untitled3.png

vantexan

You know what I think? I think that it would just be another con to funnel money to their black house-slaves that do their bidding, and they would tell all the other blacks "Oh we did research into your family and it turned out you were not descendants of slavery. Sorry. Best of luck at McDonalds."
Unless they immigrated from Africa in recent decades it's safe to say most Blacks ancestors came here via slave ships.

JJinVA

Unless they immigrated from Africa in recent decades it's safe to say most Blacks ancestors came here via slave ships.

Right, but we're talking about political leaders who identify sexually as goat herding lion eagles. They arent exactly playing within the realms of reality

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

wilberforce15

You've certainly limited your choices then.

English is the language by the way.
No. American is the language.

I'm happy to go places that don't speak American. But those places aren't in America. Outside of America, I try to speak their language.

I even spoke French for the silly kebekis in Canada.

If I speak American to someone in America, and they don't understand me, that should be a punishable offense. That's why we're in America.

floridays

No. American is the language.

I'm happy to go places that don't speak American. But those places aren't in America. Outside of America, I try to speak their language.

I even spoke French for the silly kebekis in Canada.

If I speak American to someone in America, and they don't understand me, that should be a punishable offense. That's why we're in America.
Did you respond to my post in American or English?