California

It will be fine

"A church could announce that their pastor would remove his tie during the sermon, and since he was taking off an article of clothing, that would make the church a temporary strip club and therefore it would be legal for the parishioners to attend services," former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee explained.

Called it. Sounds good as long as they start paying taxes like a strip club.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Of course THEY would love California. Judging by the flag they’re so proudly waving, (even though they’re in the UNITED STATES) California Is much better than the place of theirs or their parents’ birth. The rest of us, who are not used to living in the hood or barrio, or those of us who have fought our way out of such places, want better for ourselves, children and grandchildren.

MAKAVELI

Of course THEY would love California. Judging by the flag they’re so proudly waving, (even though they’re in the UNITED STATES) California Is much better than the place of theirs or their parents’ birth. The rest of us, who are not used to living in the hood or barrio, or those of us who have fought our way out of such places, want better for ourselves, children and grandchildren.
Ahhh.... Don't be a hater OP. Besides she was rocking a Mexican flag and an American flag. 💯

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Here we go again with, do as I say and not as I do. More lovely elitist behavior.

LA County Supervisor dines at restaurant hours after voting to ban outdoor dining

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Just hours after Los Angeles County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl voted to ban outdoor dining at L.A. County’s 31,000 restaurants over COVID-19 safety concerns, she visited a restaurant in Santa Monica, where she dined outdoors, FOX 11 learned on Monday.

During Tuesday’s L.A. County Board of Supervisors meeting, Kuehl referred to outside dining as “a most dangerous situation” over what she described as a risk of tables of unmasked patrons potentially exposing their servers to the coronavirus.

“This is a serious health emergency and we must take it seriously,” Kuehl said.

She was the deciding vote (3-2) to shut down restaurants in Los Angeles last Tuesday and hours later went out to eat. How can anyone take these politicians seriously?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Here we go again with, do as I say and not as I do. More lovely elitist behavior.

LA County Supervisor dines at restaurant hours after voting to ban outdoor dining

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Just hours after Los Angeles County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl voted to ban outdoor dining at L.A. County’s 31,000 restaurants over COVID-19 safety concerns, she visited a restaurant in Santa Monica, where she dined outdoors, FOX 11 learned on Monday.

During Tuesday’s L.A. County Board of Supervisors meeting, Kuehl referred to outside dining as “a most dangerous situation” over what she described as a risk of tables of unmasked patrons potentially exposing their servers to the coronavirus.

“This is a serious health emergency and we must take it seriously,” Kuehl said.

She was the deciding vote (3-2) to shut down restaurants in Los Angeles last Tuesday and hours later went out to eat. How can anyone take these politicians seriously?
I really wonder how the hypocritical politicians could possibly think that no one would blast them for their hypocrisy.

rod

Retired 22 years
1606970028551.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
California's state income tax was low because the state’s income tax rates are progressive.
In 2019, a married couple first got $9,074 as the standard deduction.

cachmeifucan

I was at venice beach about 6 years ago. A drunk bum kept bugging us for money. I see him later in the day while we were in line ordering food. He was so drunk he didn't even remember me telling him to leave my family alone a hour earlier or that he still had a half bottle of vodka in his back pocket. Now he's standing in my personal space asking for money. I tell him to get lost then some libturdd tell me to leave him alone it's not his fault he has a disease. I tell her it's her fault for accepting this public intoxication and people like her. The owner comes out apologizing to us asking him to leave but before he left he gave him free food. That's kalifornia what's the best nation? A donation

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
San Francisco 49ers playing in Arizona as for home games....What's next? Will we be outsourcing all sports because sunny California outdoor sports with NO fans is too dangerous? What a joke Kali-unicornia politics has become.....again. So sad.

As the rest of us are now enjoying a brand new lock-down starting today in the "region" of Southern California and most of the state.

No socially distanced, mask wearing outdoor dining. :sad-little: