California

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Disney may relocate some operations from California to Florida

ORLANDO, Fla. - Disney may consider moving some of its operations from California, where they are struggling to reopen their theme parks, to Florida.

The potential move makes Disney the latest in a growing number of companies considering moving some or all of their operations out of California, which has some of the strictest lockdown measures in the country.

rod

Retired 22 years

Disney may relocate some operations from California to Florida

ORLANDO, Fla. - Disney may consider moving some of its operations from California, where they are struggling to reopen their theme parks, to Florida.

The potential move makes Disney the latest in a growing number of companies considering moving some or all of their operations out of California, which has some of the strictest lockdown measures in the country.
That sounds like a Goofy idea.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

This guy is brave for speaking up. I wonder how much longer he’ll have his job.
Yeah, I read that this morning. He's brave but someone has to speak the truth. The leftist here in Cali would like you to believe that guys with sheets over their heads are voting to recall the loser gov but that's certainly not the case. In fact even @MAKAVELI is on the fence and is considering voting out this bad gov. lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Stupid woman. She started out well, then devolved to stupid. Now being ordered to do the job, for which you are paid, is akin to slavery and White supremacy?

MAKAVELI

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just think it's hilarious you have such outrage for something that has absolutely nothing to do with Covid-19 or any effect on the pandemic while your state continues to stick their heads in the sand.🤣
While I think it’s hilarious that you stick your head in the sand on EVERYTHING. Your state also sticks it’s head in the sand on everything. You really should stop believing what your sources tell you about Covid in FL and concentrate on how it is in YOUR state. Instead of worrying about THAT, politicians are worrying about fining stores for segregating toys by gender. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I just think it's hilarious you have such outrage for something that has absolutely nothing to do with Covid-19 or any effect on the pandemic while your state continues to stick their heads in the sand.🤣
Also, the only outrage I feel over any of the things I mentioned is over the children not being in school. Unlike you, I really have a soft spot in my heart and really hate to see them abused and neglected as they are in CA by not being in school. The other things.....eh.

El Correcto

god is dead
While I think it’s hilarious that you stick your head in the sand on EVERYTHING. Your state also sticks it’s head in the sand on everything. You really should stop believing what your sources tell you about Covid in FL and concentrate on how it is in YOUR state. Instead of worrying about THAT, politicians are worrying about fining stores for segregating toys by gender. Lol.

You’re wasting your time. We sat there for months telling them hey maybe y’all should quit letting the governor of New York murder old folks during a pandemic. Instead they tried to turn him into America’s governor, the gold medal standard for covid-19 response.

Now it turns out he is some rapey harasser that threatens everyone who tries to expose the corrupt democrat machine in New York.

Republicans aren’t much better, but they are not marxist which is all you can really hope for these days.

MAKAVELI

What's even funnier is you think 30k+ dead in a state with half the population of California is a good job. 😂