California

Supersoaker

Proud Republican Against Trump (RAT)
I just think it's hilarious you have such outrage for something that has absolutely nothing to do with Covid-19 or any effect on the pandemic while your state continues to stick their heads in the sand.🤣
I disagree. People like that put innocent lives at risk. I understand your sentiment but these people aren't the only ones being effected.

El Correcto

god is dead
Nazis need punching. It isn't a vice, its a duty and a pleasure.

I don’t disagree with that sentiment. I just disagree with who they declare nazis. Antifa hates liberals, liberals just don’t realize it yet. Any western values, nuclear family, borders, capitalism, it’s all fascist to them.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Grenell: Newsom Recall Effort Not About Politics, It's About "Watching California Slip To Last Place"

Former Director of National Intelligence Ric Grenell said California families are being strangled by "very far-left progressive Democrats" in an interview on FOX News about the effort to recall Gov. Gavin Newson (D). At CPAC in February, Grenell hinted that he may run for governor.

"This is about watching California slip to last place," Grenell said Wednesday. "In the post-COVID world, you can't go to church. You can't go to school. We're not eating indoors. Think about that. We're the last state where you cannot eat inside. This is a real disaster for many Californians and California should be the leader of the country. This is a great state [California] with incredible beauty. But our working-class middle American families here in California are up against a system that is controlled by very far-left progressive Democrats, and it's strangling them."