California

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There’s no hope in California
  • Tiffany McHugh will never be allowed to work with children again after the California Department of Social Services revoked her license
  • She was the director of Foothills Christian Church Preschool in San Diego when it was shut down in December for 'failing' to make two-year-olds wear a mask
  • The department cited that it 'failed' to 'encourage' students to wear one and that staff members were found not wearing one either
  • Parents are now protesting the closure, with many saying that they 'trust' McHugh to take care of their children and that it's the 'safest school around'
  • McHugh has appealed the suspension and the appeal is set for February 11

Swanson

https://www.foxla.com/news/photos-released-of-friend-13-gang-members-arrested-in-lapd-officer-death

Swanson

Box Ox

"Photos and videos showing piles of empty boxes littered alongside rail tracks in Los Angeles County, California have gone viral as shipping companies say they've seen a dramatic spike in railroad theft. Some of the boxes are packages from companies like UPS, Amazon and FedEx.

Union Pacific, one of the country's largest railroad companies, says it may avoid operating in Los Angeles County following the spike in thefts, which it blames on lax prosecution of crimes. The containers and trains are locked, but can be broken into.

Union Pacific said last month in a letter to the Los Angeles District Attorney that it saw a 160% year-over-year increase in theft in LA county. The company claims that a December 2020 special directive issued by District Attorney George Gascón that changed how low-level offenses are prosecuted has contributed to the uptick."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"Photos and videos showing piles of empty boxes littered alongside rail tracks in Los Angeles County, California have gone viral as shipping companies say they've seen a dramatic spike in railroad theft. Some of the boxes are packages from companies like UPS, Amazon and FedEx.

Union Pacific, one of the country's largest railroad companies, says it may avoid operating in Los Angeles County following the spike in thefts, which it blames on lax prosecution of crimes. The containers and trains are locked, but can be broken into.

Union Pacific said last month in a letter to the Los Angeles District Attorney that it saw a 160% year-over-year increase in theft in LA county. The company claims that a December 2020 special directive issued by District Attorney George Gascón that changed how low-level offenses are prosecuted has contributed to the uptick."

FJGdQ8XUUAAb_71.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DF2697A8-7C6C-4BAC-9899-05804AD8970E.jpeg
4CC5E265-E1F3-4206-B45D-ACA9AF0D634E.jpeg

My sister and her husband live in Oakland, In one of the few nice areas. He posted these pictures today on his Facebook page as “art on the hiking trail”. They like to go hiking in an area near their house. While the art is colorful, all I can think is, Why? Nature itself is beautiful, why clutter it with graffiti? If the graffiti was painted on the side of a building adding color and interest to the building, it wouldn’t bother me. What do you guys think?

View attachment 368227View attachment 368228
My sister and her husband live in Oakland, In one of the few nice areas. He posted these pictures today on his Facebook page as “art on the hiking trail”. They like to go hiking in an area near their house. While the art is colorful, all I can think is, Why? Nature itself is beautiful, why clutter it with graffiti? If the graffiti was painted on the side of a building adding color and interest to the building, it wouldn’t bother me. What do you guys think?
I think that you're clearly uncultured, you're a racist, and that you should be canceled.

View attachment 368227View attachment 368228
I do a ton of hunting, not because I'm a killer or need to show off my big guns, but because of the whole experience. If I were to find this :censored2: in the peaceful wilderness, my "uncultured" and "racist" ass would probably be tempted (at the very least) to shoot the :censored2: outta this "art" before pissing on it.