Call hotline or not?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
What does the Pope, of the Roman Catholic Church.... have to do with it ?

Really ?

How many, have even "bothered" to follow the grievance procedure ?

-Bug-
What procedure takes precedent? If you win one can you lose the other? 800 number first, grievance first? Just wonder for future reference. (-:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Integrity issues. They will cover it up.
Supervisor in another one of my center manager's centers got the boot 6 months ago over an integrity issue brought up through the hotline.
The 1800 is also a joke,they don't follow through never and say ,call us back and we will tell you what we figured out.nope
The hotline doesn't call you back. They don't even record your number. You're issued a case number and can call back to check on it or look it up online.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Supervisor in another one of my center manager's centers got the boot 6 months ago over an integrity issue brought up through the hotline.

They probably wanted him gone anyway, his boss hated him, or he did something so egregious that they had no choice.

Fudging numbers, hiding missed trailers, telling drivers to sheet incorrectly, etc. will get covered up.

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
Grieve it pen to paper contact ba inform him what happened. Hotline is a complete joke! It's supposedly independent from ups but it ain't. Been there done that won't do it again. Just cover you butt on doing stuff and don't give management any fire power. KNOW the contract!

I would be interested in this number you have. Thanks!