Call out to long time members

rod

Retired 22 years
Internet forums are stupid. Most of the people aren't who they say they are and just the ability to hid behind a computer screen makes everyone a tough guy. I view it as it truly is----entertainment---nothing more - nothing less. If you are taking an internet forum seriously I've got some swamp land I would like to interest you in. Although in a very few cases there has been some good advise posted (mostly by me) most of the other stuff is garbage and would probably get you fired if you take it seriously. Bon Jour.

oldngray

nowhere special
Internet forums are stupid. Most of the people aren't who they say they are and just the ability to hid behind a computer screen makes everyone a tough guy. I view it as it truly is----entertainment---nothing more - nothing less. If you are taking an internet forum seriously I've got some swamp land I would like to interest you in. Although in a very few cases there has been some good advise posted (mostly by me) most of the other stuff is garbage and would probably get you fired if you take it seriously. Bon Jour.
Frenchmodel.jpg

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
I've been here going on 10 years. Only posted a few times. It's almost always the same thing, someone asks a question and then it turns into a pissing contest between two people.
That's the internet in general though.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have some swamp gas!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I've been here going on 10 years. Only posted a few times. It's almost always the same thing, someone asks a question and then it turns into a pissing contest between two people.
That's the internet in general though.
That's what is unusual about Brown Cafe as long as one stays out of Current Events, fed ex and Union forums.
NF2 is fun and silly with no expectations of seriousness.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's what is unusual about Brown Cafe as long as one stays out of Current Events, fed ex and Union forums.
NF2 is fun and silly with no expectations of seriousness.

I would disagree with you. If that's the case how come every other post ends up in a knock-down-drag-out? It should be just fun and silly but...............