Call out to long time members

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I think people take the site too seriously sometimes.

A critical comment is taken as a threat to some people.

A positive comment makes you a butt kisser.

Comments on how things are done are instantly wrong because one center does it a certain way. Everybody likes to pretend every center is exactly the same, and if one building has it a little nicer, you're in the BOG.

It's the internet. This is one of the few places in the world with a group of people who understand how this company works. Why so much hate?
Maybe because some people will never grow out of being ignorant and others will post while they are drinking. It's hard to know what everyone has in mind!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Maybe because some people will never grow out of being ignorant and others will post while they are drinking. It's hard to know what everyone has in mind!
Too many people assume malicious intent is involved with every post. But fail to realize tone is everything, and it is difficult to determine with text.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Sleeping pills get me.
drinking.jpg
blue-label-detail-1000x666.jpg
...$200.00dollars!

Johney

I think people take the site too seriously sometimes.

A critical comment is taken as a threat to some people.

A positive comment makes you a butt kisser.

Comments on how things are done are instantly wrong because one center does it a certain way. Everybody likes to pretend every center is exactly the same, and if one building has it a little nicer, you're in the BOG.

It's the internet. This is one of the few places in the world with a group of people who understand how this company works. Why so much hate?
There's only one BOG.
TTKU

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
People on here need to learn to respect each other. You don't have to like each other, but should respect others and their opinions. Stop detailing threads. If it's a serious question or thread, keep it that way. It sucks having to read though a 100 posts when only 5 of them are on topic. A question might sound stupid to some, but might be serious to the OP. Instead of harassing them, answer the question and move on, or ignore it and let someone else answer it. People on here harass others for not using the search feature and then when they do, they harass them for posting a question on an old thread. Newbies can't win, so they leave. I myself used this site to learn as well as help others. The constant personal chatter is what ruins it for me. Keep the personal chatter to the appropriate threads so it doesn't ruin it for others. Just my opinion.
best post of the thread.

I made this same comment a couple months ago in a similar thread and was called a slut.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Do you disagree they should have a certain number of posts, before they can start a thread?"

I do because sometimes people want to post about a tragedy that happened or a fund raiser for someone in their area and that needs to be posted right away....no time for a required # of postings first.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Do you disagree they should have a certain number of posts, before they can start a thread?
I still don't know about that. If anything that would probably just lead to new users wandering into random threads like they're lost and asking completely irrelevant questions out of nowhere.

When I joined I had some good questions but I certainly didn't have much useful input on really anything else. Could've taken weeks before I was able to start anything and probably would've just gone away.