Calling all old guys (most of you)

bbsam

Staff member
There is a certain group at the YMCA that do this hang out nude thing. Most of them are older lawyers. They will sit on a wood bench reading a newspaper in the buff or walk around stark ass naked. They give me the creeps. I never turn my back on them
Sounds like they don’t turn their back on you either. Probably give them the creeps.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I try not to spend too much time in the gym locker room, people have all kinds of weird habits that I'd rather not know about.

rod

Retired 22 years
I try not to spend too much time in the gym locker room, people have all kinds of weird habits that I'd rather not know about.
Why would an adult walk naked through the locker room then stand at a urinal taking a wizz while barefooted? These are suppose to be some of the upper society (lawyers and such) of the community.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Why would an adult walk naked through the locker room then stand at a urinal taking a wizz while barefooted? These are suppose to be some of the upper society (lawyers and such) of the community.
Try dropping a log naked in the locker room. Weird. But at least you don't have to bother with wiping, just hop in the whirlpool!

rod

Retired 22 years
Try dropping a log naked in the locker room. Weird. But at least you don't have to bother with wiping, just hop in the whirlpool!
They did bust up a gay sex group in the sauna room a few years ago. The same group had been busted at one of the city parks a couple years before that. All that was kept pretty hush hush --lawyers can do that apparently.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They did bust up a gay sex group in the sauna room a few years ago. The same group had been busted at one of the city parks a couple years before that. All that was kept pretty hush hush --lawyers can do that apparently.
Was your bail more or less the second time?......

Indecisi0n

What's the address of this place?

Asking for a friend.