Calling in - take 1 or 2 days off?

Preloader396

It won't be in your contract. It'll be a agreement your local and UPS have come to.
Where can I find that? Or how do I get a hold of that information?

I’m curious because I have 2 days of calling out and if I get a write up or a verbal warning, I would like something to back it up.

I know I could probably get a shop steward
But I would like it for my own knowledge.

542thruNthru

I’m curious because I have 2 days of calling out and if I get a write up or a verbal warning, I would like something to back it up.

You should contact your business agent. He/she would have any attendance agreement that the local has made with UPS.

Hey how about try something new okay go to freaking work

You people absolutely kill me

542thruNthru

Hey how about try something new okay go to freaking work

You people absolutely kill me
images.jpeg-2.jpg

tech209

Here, as long as they are convective it counts as one occurrence. Anything after 4 days in a row needs a doctor's note.

Attendance is different across the country so it would be a good idea to talk to a steward.
Here in my local 952 alot of people are being told that if they call out on Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and call out the following Monday that following week that it’s would count as two occurrence since it’s two different pay periods is this true?

542thruNthru

Here in my local 952 alot of people are being told that if they call out on Wednesday,Thursday and Friday and call out the following Monday that following week that it’s would count as two occurrence since it’s two different pay periods is this true?
I would say no. It's still consecutive work days.