Cameras coming to FedEx Ground Trucks

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You're assuming that the courier is worth $22 and that the company can afford to pay him $22.
And your assuming just because FedEx says a courier can do more stops per hour then it’s always doable.

Can the company afford to pay $22 an hour you say? LMAO. I’ll bet you tell co-workers that Fred and the rest of the upper management are all on food stamps.

Oldfart

Our goals were just set to what we did the last 6 months. If you did it then, shouldn't you be able to keep doing it?

bbsam

Staff member
ok, my isp sent a truck out. Front wheel fell off. Another dropped a driveshaft. I now drive one with a cracked manifold so fumes come in the cab and the drivetrain makes low, roaring sound. I've told them, wrote it up but can't put the defect on end of day with out peeing off owner. This is a lot of ISP's. Not only are the drivers unprofessional. This is why I don't consider myself a real driver because I don't work for a real company!
So quit.

dvalleyjim

yep, I'm the problem. All of the mis-classified drivers at FedEx ground are the problem. You know you ISP's and Fedex could run a much better operation if you would just get rid of the drivers. What a moroooon!

dvalleyjim

Typical ISP maintenance protocol .....Don't fix it when it's broke...fix it when it quits running.
As long as it has a nice paint job . You know that all important "Appearance Standard".
It's a contractor problem that requires a contractor solution. Yours is to pick it up here haul it over there and put it own someplace in the vicinity.
And never forget.....the dumber you act the less they expect from you, which brings your performance into balance with the money you're being paid.

This is why you see things like trucks unsecured and left running a stops. It starts at the top.

bbsam

Staff member
yep, I'm the problem. All of the mis-classified drivers at FedEx ground are the problem. You know you ISP's and Fedex could run a much better operation if you would just get rid of the drivers. What a moroooon!
You seem to be unhappy at Ground. Nobody forces you to be there. It obviously is not up to your standards.

The only maroon is the guy that stuck around for years when he was unhappy.

Congratulations on quitting (even though I doubt you will).

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And your assuming just because FedEx says a courier can do more stops per hour then it’s always doable.

That's not what I said. I said that when it's shown that a goal of X SPH can be achieved on a consistent basis, there shouldn't be an issue is raised to X SPH.

Can the company afford to pay $22 an hour you say? LMAO. I’ll bet you tell co-workers that Fred and the rest of the upper management are all on food stamps.

Peanut gallery logic. That's why you're, well, you.