Cameras in Trucks

SmithBarney

This could also mean that they will have to go through the weight stations. Years ago, we had a driver cross a state line in a Ford high cube. We never knew or thought to see if it was required. Gary blew by the scales and got pulled over. The high cube had a GVW of 12,600 pounds. Anything over 12,000 had to cross the scales. If anyone gets one of those, make sure you check on that.
Some States all Commercial Vehicles regardless of size have to cross, we usually get a wave and a laugh, but it's required.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Do you ever post any relevant information on here or do you just troll posts and contest everything? Are you a DGO manager?
He's a shill and corporate apologist put here by Memphis to muddy the waters and put words in other peoples mouths. He's also able to work form home even though it's in his mom's basement.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The dumb crap I post is the fedex reality. We could not make up crap this dumb if we tried. I am not looking for a response to the information that I post.
You did not answer the question, Do you ever post any relevant information on here or do you just troll posts and contest everything?

You tell me.