Cameras in Trucks

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
People are totally naive if they think Fedex won’t watch us, or like in your case, have us watched and use the cameras against us.

They will use them like the Stop Proximity Report and the Virtual Check Ride, which alerts and documents falsified PODs-- rarely, if at all.

floridays

People are totally naive if they think Fedex won’t watch us, or like in your case, have us watched and use the cameras against us.
Have I ever told you you are an intelligent girl.

If not I apologize and do at this time.

You understand fedex currently.

Is upper Mgmt projecting their proclivities? Simply a question, you do understand all MGMT is clear (pure) as the driven snow? I'm only promoting thought.

And offer a great Doobies song, I love good music

What say you @59 Dano ?

overflowed

They will use them like the Stop Proximity Report and the Virtual Check Ride, which alerts and documents falsified PODs-- rarely, if at all.
I work for a union shop, if they do that to us you're being delusional or just lying out your arrs. This is fedex we're talking about .

overflowed

So you guys and girls keep in mind what you're doing. Our cams record 9 mins from the hit and also 6 mins back. Keep that in mind.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I have a bridge for sale? Interested?

As far as our region goes, there would be discipline and terminations left and right if they were making proper use of those tools. Service is a big deal and there are plenty of stations who can't spare the bodies so those tools aren't used as they should be.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As far as our region goes, there would be discipline and terminations left and right if they were making proper use of those tools. Service is a big deal and there are plenty of stations who can't spare the bodies so those tools aren't used as they should be.
So in other words FedEx wasted their money.

overflowed

So you guys and girls keep in mind what you're doing. Our cams record 9 mins from the hit and also 6 mins back. Keep that in mind.
Sorry I just noticed I typed minutes . It's seconds. It's important to understand the way they work because let's say you didn't fully stop at a stop sign and something happens in 5 secs and you set it off. They will see the blown stop sign.

What do you mean “voted against it?”

Are some areas seeing many cases of employees stealing freight? If this isn’t why, then WHY?

Who do you think will be looking, the station or Memphis?

So looking at your power pad or phone while driving are probably out.

This really disturbs me a lot. But I need to the job for at least five more years.

Empty Pockets

For RTD's
In the last 6 months, they started putting cameras and omnitracs in our trucks but then abruptly stopped. My manager told me that they did not have access to the video and it would only be used in the event of an accident. Last Thursday, my good friend was in a meeting with our Sr. Manager. He stated that they had purchased low budget cameras that were not adequate so they changed midstream and ordered the most expensive cameras. They are on back order but would be installed by end of October. He then said that they would be watching them from home to see where were at and what we were doing. Also, he said that they would determine if we had sleep apnea.

I do not think that they are allowed to watch the cameras. If you did watch the camera, you may see a sleepy driver but that would not diagnose sleep apnea. It is funny that he said that because I know a couple of drivers that missed many weeks of work due to having to go for a sleep study. Watch out if you are overweight. It is not the Dr.s that dictate this...it is E screen. I thought E screen just paid the DOT physical. Nope, they are looking at your physical results and E screening your butt off the road.