Cameras?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am seeing some trucks with spinning cameras mounted on their roof like Google maps uses.
Anybody know what they are all about?
Not a camera at all.

It's a team effort with MIT and NASA, in which the company allowed those devices to be mounted in an attempt to record weather changes. Something on climate change? Inside it's hooked to a small computer that sends info back to the science team. They say it can measure carbon levels in small amounts. How? Who knows. All I know is we were told not to touch anything.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Not a camera at all.

It's a team effort with MIT and NASA, in which the company allowed those devices to be mounted in an attempt to record weather changes. Something on climate change? Inside it's hooked to a small computer that sends info back to the science team. They say it can measure carbon levels in small amounts. How? Who knows. All I know is we were told not to touch anything.
Geeeezis

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I am seeing some trucks with spinning cameras mounted on their roof like Google maps uses.
Anybody know what they are all about?
It’s a beacon like on lighthouses if you get real lost after dark flip it on and the police are notified so they can come pick you up

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
It is a smart camera that tracks how long the driver is away from the car for.

If the driver is away too long (time allowances for this vary on different routes), it sends a signal to the diad and the driver is hit with an electric shock.