Can a 22.3 Air Driver win a ground bid?

Can a full timer on a 22.3 bid, that's an air driver, win a ground bid route?

Couldn't find anything specific enough in the contract. And would this vary between different supplements?

barnyard

KTM rider
I am pretty sure that the only way you would win is if no other qualified driver signs it. All the combo people in my building that signed bids for FT driving had to do 30 days and qualify. 1 went back to combo driving twice.

Do you mean sign an intent sheet ?

Or, bid an open route that has come up for bid ?
There is an open route, a ground bid for full time package driver. There's a lady who is a fulltime inside employee on a 22.3 bid and is an air driver. She signed the bid and has more fulltime seniority than me. But I am a fulltime package driver.

So she can not out bid me, right?

PT Car Washer

There is an open route, a ground bid for full time package driver. There's a lady who is a fulltime inside employee on a 22.3 bid and is an air driver. She signed the bid and has more fulltime seniority than me. But I am a fulltime package driver.

I believe she would be considered outside the classification.

542thruNthru

Where are you? What supplement are you under?

Where I am in the West we have classification seniority. Here her seniority would only help her become a FT Driver. Then she would drop to the bottom of the center seniority list.