Can anyone justify a $13,000 EBike(Bicycle) for me?

542thruNthru

Why would a grown ass man man need a 13k e- bike
SMDH
Also great for the golf course. ;)
IMG_4804.jpg

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
$1450 for the red one, $2k for the green that came with an extra battery. 1000W motor, 14.5AH battery, fat tire, folding, full suspension, headlight, horn. Top speed around 30MPH depending. These bikes come with a throttle, so you don't have to pedal if you don't want to. Only downside is they take about 2 months to ship from China. Fun times though.
20210706_221740.jpg

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
I have friends who have $10,000 pedal bikes. Now there is a waste of money. E bikes are getting so popular I envision them getting classed as a motor vehicle in the near future. Too big of cash cow for government to ignore. To be allowed on the bike trails around here they can't do more than 25 mph and have to be pedal assist--no twist the throttle and go.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ebikes are nice in their own way. Can go places and park places a motorcycle can't. They are not ment to take to work.
Mine goes 20 mph without any peddle. I can go about 50-60 miles on a charge without peddling. Peddle it goes faster and farther.
I go everywhere with mine. Retired guys dream machine. When it's low tide , I ride the shoreline forever. Pretty cool.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I've only played pasture pool 3 times in my life so -----smh
Pasture Pool..lol..never heard that before... I too, have played it only 3 times. I borrowed the clubs from the guys I went with. I tried to get into it...just couldn't .

rod

Retired 22 years
Pasture Pool..lol..never heard that before... I too, have played it only 3 times. I borrowed the clubs from the guys I went with. I tried to get into it...just couldn't .
I actually only played twice and drove the beer cart the 3rd time.

quad decade guy

So I was just saying that's the most expensive one I've seen. Jesus you're like a child. Go throw a tantrum somewhere else.
Anything to smear me. You just couldn't accept my original statement. Go comment somewhere else.

BTW, just because you haven't seen one or have an airplane or nice car.....doesn't mean it doesn't exist or other folks have managed their money better than you.