I received a check and it states go to this site for further instructions... can someone help me with a way to cash this check

Culture44

I received a check from ups and it states to come to this site in order to get it cashed...however I still don't understand how can someone please assist me.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
This is the check that was sent but I'm not understanding by going to this site I can cash it
First, you should delete that pic, all your personal info is on there. Secondly, the letter is stating you have a previous payroll check that you didn't cash and is now expired. Following the directions on the letter, email the form back to the address listed on the notice. They will reissue you a new check.

PT Car Washer

First, you should delete that pic, all your personal info is on there. Secondly, the letter is stating you have a previous payroll check that you didn't cash and is now expired. Following the directions on the letter, email the form back to the address listed on the notice. They will reissue you a new check.
Reminds me that I need to look at the dates on all the paychecks up in my sock drawer.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I received a check from ups and it states to come to this site in order to get it cashed...however I still don't understand how can someone please assist me.
I don’t like to put my routing number on this site, but my boy @rod said he’s help me out. Can you deposit your check in his account for me? His checking account is number 3, thanks.