Can anyone justify a $13,000 EBike(Bicycle) for me?

quad decade guy

ok.
It was no attack . It was a strong suggestion.
I can make that declarative statement because I graduated the google school of e-bikeology.
My qualifications to make such a statement is I like Trump and I own a Juiced Rip Current S. $2818.00. It's more than the common person needs.
You're welcome.
Define common person. Please.

Btw, so a common opinion by a common person ? Fair?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Even building my own from shipped parts it got pricey
$500 for the motor and battery
$200 for a bike frame
$200 for the tires, brakes, misc stuff.
$200 just to start with rear luggage storage/shopping.

It's really down to where you are locally whether it makes sense for transportation or leisure than in others. This city is great for them but out 10 miles in the other town it just makes no damn sense with how they slice the neighborhoods up with the freeway blocking regular footpaths and DOT/local road management mismatches.

If you are lucky you might also live in a town where your own two feet work wonders.

quad decade guy

Even building my own from shipped parts it got pricey
$500 for the motor and battery
$200 for a bike frame
$200 for the tires, brakes, misc stuff.
$200 just to start with rear luggage storage/shopping.

It's really down to where you are locally whether it makes sense for transportation or leisure than in others. This city is great for them but out 10 miles in the other town it just makes no damn sense with how they slice the neighborhoods up with the freeway blocking regular footpaths and DOT/local road management mismatches.

If you are lucky you might also live in a town where your own two feet work wonders.
Ok. $1200 is a long ways from $13k

quad decade guy

Ok. Fair enough. But with you and many on BC....and so?

To be juvenile.....takes one to know one.....? That seems fair.

So...back to the question you've evaded....what are your qualifications about bike specs etc.?*?

Last edited by a moderator: