Can anyone justify a $13,000 EBike(Bicycle) for me?

542thruNthru

Specialized Levo Pro Carbon-$13,000.

Popular Mechanics: July/August 2021.

There is also a $340 backpack....

Anything to smear me. You just couldn't accept my original statement. Go comment somewhere else.

BTW, just because you haven't seen one or have an airplane or nice car.....doesn't mean it doesn't exist or other folks have managed their money better than you.
You're reading comprehension is astronomically bad.

quad decade guy

You're reading comprehension is astronomically bad.
Oh?

How so? Exactly now.

You don't know me. Or my comprehension level. And coming from you or these other clowns?

Say, I just got back from flying...how about you? LOLOLOLOL....3rd day in a row...nice to have those 6 weeks vacation....wish we got more after 40 years. Man...very satisfying...

And next time do some investigation about ebikes and you won't look so....silly. Comprehension.....that.

upschuck

Oh?

How so? Exactly now.

You don't know me. Or my comprehension level. And coming from you or these other clowns?

Say, I just got back from flying...how about you? LOLOLOLOL....3rd day in a row...nice to have those 6 weeks vacation....wish we got more after 40 years. Man...very satisfying...

And next time do some investigation about ebikes and you won't look so....silly. Comprehension.....that.
Back to the topic on hand, if you have the extra money, and want it, why not get it?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Anything to smear me. You just couldn't accept my original statement. Go comment somewhere else.

BTW, just because you haven't seen one or have an airplane or nice car.....doesn't mean it doesn't exist or other folks have managed their money better than you.

Maybe, just maybe, @542thruNthru doesn’t feel he has to compensate for other shortcomings like you seem to.

quad decade guy

Back to the topic on hand, if you have the extra money, and want it, why not get it?
The original premise was a $13k ebike vs. a real motorcycle. I was looking for someone that might have one and justify its cost with performance etc. You know the rest.....It would be nice not to be attacked.....

To me....it's a $13k moped. Much more capable than a pure peddle bike. The country roads I take to work average 60-65 mph.

This ebike is not capable. I don't just have time or mission for such a thing in the end. I can get a lot of motorcycle with great mpg for $13k. I'm looking for 70 mpg.

Your question: I could buy it.....Bottom line? No current ebike/moped is worth that much money to me.

upschuck

The original premise was a $13k ebike vs. a real motorcycle. I was looking for someone that might have one and justify its cost with performance etc. You know the rest.....It would be nice not to be attacked.....

To me....it's a $13k moped. Much more capable than a pure peddle bike. The country roads I take to work average 60-65 mph.

This ebike is not capable. I don't just have time or mission for such a thing in the end. I can get a lot of motorcycle with great mpg for $13k. I'm looking for 70 mpg.

Your question: I could buy it.....Bottom line? No current ebike/moped is worth that much money to me.
I have a customer that loves his ebike. No idea how much he paid for it. 13k seems a lot for one.

542thruNthru

Where'd you see one for 13k?
Try reading the thread and you'd know.
tenor-95.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
2k - 3k will get you the best out there
My wife paid $2,200 for hers and loves it. It has like 4 modes and the battery seems to last forever if you aren't trying to set land speed records with it. I've thought about getting one but I like my 1800cc one better.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ok. Then quantify your declarative statement. Don't attack me. And also your qualifications to make such a statement. Thanks.
ok.
It was no attack . It was a strong suggestion.
I can make that declarative statement because I graduated the google school of e-bikeology.
My qualifications to make such a statement is I like Trump and I own a Juiced Rip Current S. $2818.00. It's more than the common person needs.
You're welcome.