Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

Superteeth2478

I’ll make out with a guy. I’m not scared

Saying “I don’t hate gay people, as long as they don’t hit on me” is literally the line every homophobe says.
Hunessly I'm flattered regardless of the gender of the person that is hitting on me. But to the OP: It's really an amazingly stupid question to ask. It's not like it's something they ask at just about ANY job interview. Unless you feel the need to flaunt your sexuality it won't come up. I've never heard of a straight guy telling interviewers "Oh, by the way, I like sticking it in vaginas", so why would you say anything about what you like sticking it in?

AttackedHawk34

Usually if you're homophobic, you're curious about being gay. You can come out the closet here. We won't tell anybody.
Nah I just don't agree with it. I love how homosexuals or people that defend them try to shame you for not agreeing or accepting such things. They always try to do a reverse 360 and say your the one that's gay or call you a Homophob or some dumb slur to try to make you feel like it's something wrong with you. Well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings bud but if thats your lifestyle then cool I just don't see why I have to know about it or accept it. I can still treat you like a human being and still think in my opinion that something is wrong with you but such thinking of course I would keep to myself but this is America so snow flakes like you and others cant take that these days everything is so misconstrued

Last edited:

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Nah I just don't agree with it. I love how homosexuals or people that defend them try to shame you for not agreeing or accepting such things. They always try to do a reverse 360 and say your the one that's gay or call you a Homophob or some dumb slur to try to make you feel like it's something wrong with you. Well I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings bud but if thats your lifestyle then cool I just don't see why I have to know about it or accept it. I can still treat you like a human being and still think in my opinion that something is wrong with you but such thinking of course I would keep to myself but this is America so snow flakes like you and others cant take that these days everything is so misconstrued
No one feelings are hurt but yours. I bet you'd be uncomfortable with 2 guys making out in front of you whike standing in line to get something at the store vs a heterosexual couple. No one wants to hit on you anyway. You're probably ugly like your personality.

AttackedHawk34

No one feelings are hurt but yours. I bet you'd be uncomfortable with 2 guys making out in front of you whike standing in line to get something at the store vs a heterosexual couple. No one wants to hit on you anyway. You're probably ugly like your personality.
Yes I would see it as disgusting to see two (lgbtq) people making out man or women. I have a right to feel that way I see that as awkward. Now two heterosexual ppl which I see as normal not that much of a big thing unless they looking like they trying to make love then that's awkward. I know in this arguement you are trying to blur the lines and all but the fact is this you cant make all heterosexuals receptive towards homosexuality and I wish y'all stop it. You can be that way I don't care. The thing is that it seems like y'all are forcing it down our throats everywhere we turn. I get it... it's the new civil rights in this day and age. Anything else?

longhorns19

People mention their girlfriends/boyfriends/husbands/wives ocassionally at work, it's pretty standard work banter in a certain context (Ex: "My husband got me sick and I have a cold."), but going around telling people you're gay just as a form of greeting seems unnecessary. Nobody cares that you're gay, or bipolar (probably dont tell them that tho?) It might come across as attention seeking, mentioning the bipolar thing especially. Just not really important information at all imo.

Indecisi0n

Yes I would see it as disgusting to see two (lgbtq) people making out man or women. I have a right to feel that way I see that as awkward. Now two heterosexual ppl which I see as normal not that much of a big thing unless they looking like they trying to make love then that's awkward. I know in this arguement you are trying to blur the lines and all but the fact is this you cant make all heterosexuals receptive towards homosexuality and I wish y'all stop it. You can be that way I don't care. The thing is that it seems like y'all are forcing it down our throats everywhere we turn. I get it... it's the new civil rights in this day and age. Anything else?
Infraction issued .

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
go to work to make money not friends. Keep to yourself and scope things out. Mental health is a private medical matter.. relationships are private. after you qualify, take your breaks and lunch...work your butt off, make money go home to whomever. No one has time to be friends anymore, anyway.
repeat daily. show up on time...stay away from gossip. hi, how ya doing, is all thats required...

AttackedHawk34

I'm a Democrat and I can say that the left is going way overboard with the issue. Look I don't care if you are gay I just don't agree with that lifestyle but we still can kick it and smoke a blunt after work ijs.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Yes I would see it as disgusting to see two (lgbtq) people making out man or women. I have a right to feel that way I see that as awkward. Now two heterosexual ppl which I see as normal not that much of a big thing unless they looking like they trying to make love then that's awkward.

You literally proved my point that you're homophobic. Good day sir.