Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Lionheart1337, Aug 12, 2019.

1. BestMgrEver

BestMgrEver Hot girl summer

We had a transsexual tried to qualify with us once. He(was female to male). Managers disqualified him for a unknowned reason. He never filed a grievance

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Do you have his number ?

Asking for a friend of course .

3. Couldn't find the stick shift?

4. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

...unknown...

Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

You ever try lesbianism

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. BestMgrEver

Idk but he ended up going back to preload. I loved him. He bonused like crazy.

7. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

I’am thinking he’s more of a catcher

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  8. BestMgrEver

Women are pretty never in a relationship. I had my 'college days'

9. BestMgrEver

*Middle finger*

Hope this helps

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Nobody wants to see that

What would make you want to do that while “standing in line to get something at the store”

Weirdo

11. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Never referring anyone to Georgetown ever again

12. BestMgrEver

Some people who are infatuated with each other often do that. I could care less. Doesn't bother me. I'd be doing the same whenever I decide to get back in a relationship

13. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

Are you sure you wouldn't enjoy it in a vicarious way?

14. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

So, you’re just Jill’in off for now

15. Thanks Dave

16. Wrong

Wrong :))

Some gay men don’t pass as straight very well. They very feminine and openly present as a flaming homo. It’s not as simple as don’t ask don’t tell for them.

You also don’t realize when your straight how often sexuality comes up in casual talks. Not like sex stuff but like do you have a girlfriend, do you have any kids, are you trying to get married, that girl on my route is interested in you and asking about you, blah blah blah.

So it’s not really that simple even for guys who pass as straight but live openly gay and mind their own business.

The only people I’ve ever told at work I was gay is my union steward and my center manager at the time. The center manager because a supervisor I didn’t like was making ignorant statements around me and my steward because a coworker found out I was gay from outside of work and was making ignorant comments. I had the steward talk to him instead of filing a formal hr complaint against the harassment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  17. Indecisi0n

U gay ?!

18. Wrong

I wouldn’t send another teamster to panel over making some stupid judgement calls, but supervisor, I wish they would.

Then again if a teamster member continued to pursue that path I’d have no problem filing formal complaints against them.

19. Wrong

If op reads it I’m just giving him advice on how to handle someone outing him as gay or making inflammatory comments around him without knowing.

You don’t want to have him running to HR the second another member hurts his feelings.

You still try to let the union handle union problems first. The union is anti-discrimination, it’s even in the pledge.

20. Indecisi0n

I agree . My friend wants to know if you want to come over and watch the Lion King ?