Can I buy a uniform online through upsers.com or somewhere?

Notretiredyet

Wanna, ask one of your fellow employees who appears to be the same size if they have any extras. I've got a least one complete spare uniform in my locker at all times. Goes back to my early days as a driver, never knew where we'd end up spending the nite for various reasons. Most of us older drivers have pants in at least 2 different sizes, especially now with the cheap crap we wear now. Ask around.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Back when UPS drivers were allowed to buy optional uniform variations from a catalog I refused to do so. I always wore the free crap that was issued and when it wore out had them order me more free crap. The people who did buy those optional uniforms later got screwed and were told they could no longer wear them.
I did buy the shorts when they first came out. It was almost 2 years I believe until they were part of the uniform and free.

BrownChoice

I know what you mean, you are right I am sure.

Thats great your scratching. But even so, ups cannot hire you permanently as a driver unless you basically win the lottery and theres a spot open for an off the street hire and no part time supervisor is looking to be an on road supe. Otherwise, it would most definetly be a part time spot for you, either preload, day or night sort.

Asta la vista baby!

Upsee

Doesn't matter man. I'm not being an ass but they likelyhood of them keeping anyone is virtually zero. No matter what they tell you.
So January 15 th came and I got the worst news ever, it really messed me up for a few days but it goes almost against what you had said. That morning I was told listen "the only thing we passed you up for that 6:1 spot is because the other guy has a family and we thought it was a right thing to do" So another guy was made a driver and I get the part time gig, until the spot opens up. The fact that I was so close blows my mind, I know I was better because the other guy was doing resist only with no pickups. But at least I was kept on since they sent other guys home. It's like getting a prison sentence, gotta plow through preload for a few months. Anyways I know there is no soft spots when it comes to you experienced driver's that frequent this site I just wanted to share my experience. Just saying that I knew all along that I am pimp :censored2:en daddy when it comes to delivery business.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So January 15 th came and I got the worst news ever, it really messed me up for a few days but it goes almost against what you had said. That morning I was told listen "the only thing we passed you up for that 6:1 spot is because the other guy has a family and we thought it was a right thing to do" So another guy was made a driver and I get the part time gig, until the spot opens up. The fact that I was so close blows my mind, I know I was better because the other guy was doing resist only with no pickups. But at least I was kept on since they sent other guys home. It's like getting a prison sentence, gotta plow through preload for a few months. Anyways I know there is no soft spots when it comes to you experienced driver's that frequent this site I just wanted to share my experience. Just saying that I knew all along that I am pimp :censored2:en daddy when it comes to delivery business.
It's really amazing they kept anyone one driver wise. Most centers are laying people off this time of year not hiring.

Glad you got your foot in the door though.

Upsee

Yeah this kid was in the army and I thought that was the unspoken leverage he had on me, and for that reason maybe he deserves it more but I could not compete with that. I can only dominate when it comes to delivery.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Have fun getting sent home 3x a week on preload, Pimp Daddy...lol

Upsee

Yeah this kid was in the army and I thought that was the unspoken leverage he had on me, and for that reason maybe he deserves it more but I could not compete with that. I can only dominate when it comes to delivery.
And of course there is that ultimate domination and that is that I could beat the :censored2: out of him any time of the day, if it came to that.
Have fun getting sent home 3x a week on preload, Pimp Daddy...lol
Least hours the better for me, I don't need those few hours with a :censored2:ty pay. Even if they called me only once a week I d be happy as long as I am on the books. Things can only get better for me, you however everything is downhill from now on whether it's hip replacement or getting hurt from using hand brake lol If you need more schooling I am here, hit me up compadre..

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
And of course there is that ultimate domination and that is that I could beat the :censored2: out of him any time of the day, if it came to that.

Least hours the better for me, I don't need those few hours with a :censored2:ty pay. Even if they called me only once a week I d be happy as long as I am on the books. Things can only get better for me, you however everything is downhill from now on whether it's hip replacement or getting hurt from using hand brake lol If you need more schooling I am here, hit me up compadre..

And, 3, 2, 1.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Yes, tell it again about how you were so awesome, you got passed over. Okay then. And blah blah, the other guy was in the Army and has a family. Whatever
the real reason was, you could make up anything...not like anyone's gonna find out the truth. Have fun humping cardboard....Mack Daddy.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yes, tell it again about how you were so awesome, you got passed over. Okay then. And blah blah, the other guy was in the Army and has a family. Whatever
the real reason was, you could make up anything...not like anyone's gonna find out the truth. Have fun humping cardboard....Mack Daddy.
Uh the truth is numbers. That's all ups cares about.

It's been years since they gave two :censored2:s about the right thing.

Upsee

Some numbers

Attachments

• 1421804229123.jpg
    1421804229123.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 480