Can i get a Illinois class c in Indiana

Nickyb

Just did my first day of center training for PCD
Was given blue paper and told to go to DMV to get class C. Went to five DMVs, two of which were closed, two which had the lines cut and one was a cdl facility and cant do class c without endorsements. Before i go north west and go to a facility outside of Chicago suburbs can i get my class c in Indiana while having Illinois license?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
In the entire duration of having your drivers license, have you ever crossed state lines to conduct any business pertaining to your drivers license?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Was given blue paper and told to go to DMV to get class C. Went to five DMVs, two of which were closed, two which had the lines cut and one was a cdl facility and cant do class c without endorsements. Before i go north west and go to a facility outside of Chicago suburbs can i get my class c in Indiana while having Illinois license?
No. If you are a resident of IL you must have a IL license.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

might as well make a vacation out of it see if you can get a California license

barnyard

KTM rider
might as well make a vacation out of it see if you can get a California license
I did that. Flew to California, bought a motorcycle, rode it home. It was freaking awesome.

OP, you should do the same. It took me a week to get back, 2 weeks would have been better.