Can it be true?

Whaaaaaa

Teamcare 2019 plan U2, has a booklet that says, on the first page, that there were improvements to the plan that go into effect once the contract passes. Improvements include the annual dental maximum being eliminated. That means I can get everything I need done to my mouth all at once. CAN THIS BE TRUE?

dogs.bite.me

Teamcare 2019 plan U2, has a booklet that says, on the first page, that there were improvements to the plan that go into effect once the contract passes. Improvements include the annual dental maximum being eliminated. That means I can get everything I need done to my mouth all at once. CAN THIS BE TRUE?

The union meetings discussing the contract before the original vote all related this info to us. I’ve also received multiple flyers in the mail saying this all before the ORIGINAL vote. The fact that you’re just now figuring this out is troublesome.

Indecisi0n

I heard the same thing but have not seen it in black and white yet.

Whaaaaaa

I do use my benefits, I was asking in theory. I knew about the change when it first came out, but I am now asking since it’s about to come to fruition. It just seems like there would be some type of limitations. What if I wanted to get full upper and lower implants. Is that allowed in U1 and U3?

Tear them all out and rebuild.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
If your teeth are so bad that the Dentist says you need them.

Dental.jpg

Waldo

I heard from a coworker that it covers 80% of implants with no limit. He said it used to cover 100% years ago when the insurance was even better. Unfortunately a full mouth of implants will cost 30-50k so you’d still be on the hook for 6-10k. The good news is it would cover all extractions and bone grafting if needed. Bone grafting is expensive and rarely covered by other plans. Yes I do have bad teeth and have looked into it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I do use my benefits, I was asking in theory. I knew about the change when it first came out, but I am now asking since it’s about to come to fruition. It just seems like there would be some type of limitations. What if I wanted to get full upper and lower implants. Is that allowed in U1 and U3?

Here's an Avatar for you.

_77517139_kielrexfeatures.jpg

Returntosender

You worried about your mouth. Brush and floss your teeth regularly

Waldo

Wisdom teeth too? What percentage is covered on that? It says "removal of impacted teeth"

It should be 100% covered for any extractions including the cost of going to sleep if wanted. You could get all teeth removed, get dentures and it would all be free. For implants you just have to pay 20% of the implant(s), but they are still an expensive luxury to have.