Can they video tape us thru the camera monitor?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How about the guy a few years ago that could get the tower and air force one communications... He had some kind of backpack with radio communication gear and would be walking around being able to pick this all up....not sure how they caught him, probably the antenna hanging out the back
Is that illegal?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
i just became a permanent driver recently. Right off the bat I've been followed around by my bosses. They haven't made it a secret, and even got out of their cars a couple times this week to criticize my methods. Yesterday was the third working day in a row I've been followed. Today I noticed a different car following me so I decided to take lunch. The car parked about 100 feet back. I opened my iPhone and I could see the wifi connection "DOT Surveillance" not sure if I am paranoid or if this is a crazy coincidence.

A senior co worker mentioned that they can watch you through the camera monitor.

Any advice?
They like to go out for 2 hour lunches after they follow drivers around...don't sweat it... Let the scrubs follow you around. Just pretend they aren't there, deliver and move on... They like to act like wantabe fbi to account for not having any actual authority....you aren't the first they have followed and you won't be the last ... Stop stressing.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think he was walking back and forth in front of the White House and they found he had some advanced devices so I'm sure it was illegal in regards to Air Force one. But your average air scanner can pick up regular air traffic...
Sounds like he was just being a pest and ... maybe a prick.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-2-3e94135028.gif

Daf

Three days in a row is getting a bit excessive. Stalkers.... call the police and tell them there is a strange car following you, and you fear for your safety.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How about the guy a few years ago that could get the tower and air force one communications... He had some kind of backpack with radio communication gear and would be walking around being able to pick this all up....not sure how they caught him, probably the antenna hanging out the back
AF1 transmits over the regular frequency. Anyone can hear it online every Friday on the West Palm Beach tower when Trump goes to Mar-a-lago

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I think he was walking back and forth in front of the White House and they found he had some advanced devices so I'm sure it was illegal in regards to Air Force one. But your average air scanner can pick up regular air traffic...
Only difference between Air Force 1 and regular air traffic is the military transmits on UHF instead of VHF. Just different frequencies, but anybody can pick it up with a scanner

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Only difference between Air Force 1 and regular air traffic is the military transmits on UHF instead of VHF. Just different frequencies, but anybody can pick it up with a scanner
I remember the dude getting arrested so he did something that the govy didn't like...