Can they video tape us thru the camera monitor?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I always thought air frequency was boring to listen to... Always liked the police scanner better
Depends on the airport and the frequency you're listening to. If you want a laugh listen to JFK airport around 7PM. There's a ground controller they call Kennedy Steve that just makes fun of all the foreign pilot's accents. Guy is hysterical.

DieHardUPSER

I remember when I went from Hub ops to Package as a new driver and there were info notices on some of the monitors. One of the senior drivers told me that they put them up so they can't be recorded.... I thought it was a joke but unfortunately it wasn't.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_5451.JPG
I remember when I went from Hub ops to Package as a new driver and there were info notices on some of the monitors. One of the senior drivers told me that they put them up so they can't be recorded.... I thought it was a joke but unfortunately it wasn't.
not my route but I guess this guy does it

Over 70

They supposedly caught a driver pooping in a DR bag in my center. Camera was there to catch a preloaded from stealing.

You'd think they'd give the guy a pat on the back for pooping in a DR bag instead of driving off route for a bathroom. Real company guy trying to make UPS more money!

vvv

Three days in a row is getting a bit excessive. Stalkers.... call the police and tell them there is a strange car following you, and you fear for your safety.
If any of our guys are followed we always call the police on them. Let them look like dicks.

MynameisNeigan

I like to take out the infonotices or tape from the monitors and tell the drivers they are being watched again. I'm sure they don't know all they are covering is the remote control's infrared receiver

OrionsBitch

Not...
i just became a permanent driver recently. Right off the bat I've been followed around by my bosses. They haven't made it a secret, and even got out of their cars a couple times this week to criticize my methods. Yesterday was the third working day in a row I've been followed. Today I noticed a different car following me so I decided to take lunch. The car parked about 100 feet back. I opened my iPhone and I could see the wifi connection "DOT Surveillance" not sure if I am paranoid or if this is a crazy coincidence.

A senior co worker mentioned that they can watch you through the camera monitor.

Any advice?
File a grievance for harrasment.