Can UPS fire you for a Confederate flag?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
He has a couple Internet friends but probably no one in the real world. He's a lonely man.
sm5Tep0.gif

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Like we have time to sit in the office drinking coffee and talk about tasteless bumper stickers...we have a full plate talking about other useless stuff.

Let the comments fly ladies and gentlemen....

Conference calls, checking emails, practical jokes on the PDS, and figuring out the staffing board is serious business.

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448762563.884385.jpg

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
GLBT marriages last longer and have more commitment than most heterosexual marriages now days. Marriage isn't taken seriously my so many. Anyone offended by two peoples love and commitment needs to mind their own business.

Dang gay people...

Ruining straight people's lives and infringing on straight people's "God Given" right to pursue their own happiness by doing whatever gay stuff they're doing in their own bedroom.

Rainman

Its all good.
GLBT marriages last longer and have more commitment than most heterosexual marriages now days. Marriage isn't taken seriously my so many. Anyone offended by two peoples love and commitment needs to mind their own business.
Bullshiz. Maybe a few, but to make a broad statement like that is ridiculous.
I'm not putting down gay marriages, just standing up for straight ones.

Bullshiz. Maybe a few, but to make a broad statement like that is ridiculous.
I'm not putting down gay marriages, just standing up for straight ones.
The ones I know ar very committed. They become life long partners. I went to a high school reunion and the divorce rat now staggering. At work the divorce rate is high and that of this country. Do some research.

Rainman

Its all good.
The ones I know ar very committed. They become life long partners. I went to a high school reunion and the divorce rat now staggering. At work the divorce rate is high and that of this country. Do some research.[/QUOTE
Some gays do stay together for a long time. My brother in law is gay, has been with his partner for close to 20 years. But, during the time I have been with my wife, he has been with at least 3 other partners.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Your now taking the whole situation out of perspective. I never said rainbows offend me. I said rainbow flags offend me, not because their rainbow colored, but because they stand for something in which I don't believe. No I am not feeling insecure. Run on with yourself.
You don't believe a person could be gay? What cave did you grow up in?