Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

Mattmac0912

I rarely wear a mask. Only when i go into hospitals. Most of the businesses i deliver to dont even wear them, with the occasional low-IQ volunteer enforcer attempting to remind me of the CDC guidelines, at which point I remind lowIQ volunteer that the CDC also had waivers for ppl w medical conditions, not to mention suggested wearing masks in instances where 6ft of distance arent attainable. But, it really isn't about safety, it's about idiots telling you what to do for a false sense of authority which is why i ignore them outright
its amazing the little wannabe tyrants in these chain stores its like Christmas come early for them they can pretend to have some kind of authority

sailfish

Duke of Doúchebaggery
So you're afraid of the spread by people not wearing masks, but if someone isn't wearing a mask you feel inclined to not only get closer to them, but engage in an altercation that will result verbal shouting with the expulsion of spit droplets and physical contact that never would have happened otherwise and make for an even greater risk of spread to yourself and others than ever would have occurred by someone simply not wearing a mask. Makes sense.

Last edited:

Mattmac0912

Could they actually fire you for not wearing a mask when the change in work conditions has not been negotiated it's not in the contract is it

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Could they actually fire you for not wearing a mask when the change in work conditions has not been negotiated it's not in the contract is it
They've always been able to fire people for refusing to work as instructed. Will it hold up at the panel? Only one way to find out.

Mattmac0912

They've always been able to fire people for refusing to work as instructed. Will it hold up at the panel? Only one way to find out.
they break more rules than the Catholic Church the sups in my building. None of them actually wear their masks. It's my understanding that any changes in the work conditions have to be negotiated this was not