Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You had to be a total maroon to ever think masks did anything to slow the spread of viruses. To still think they do you have to be a delusional maroon.

Mask proponents are barely closeted pedophiles who get excited about hiding children's identities to make it easier to traffic, abuse and molest them. In short, mask proponents are disgusting people who belong in prison.
CE421671-A0CD-4DC7-8374-0790A0B6DF93.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Mask proponents are barely closeted pedophiles who get excited about hiding children's identities to make it easier to traffic, abuse and molest them. In short, mask proponents are disgusting people who belong in prison.

Don't worry about it. If the mask fits, wear it.
I didn’t want to interfere, but this is like the third thread you’ve gone off the deep end in a row.

I argued against masks in my center. So this isn’t about me disagreeing with your politics.

But calling people you disagree with pedophiles, even as a joke, if it was, that’s way outa line.

Not acceptable.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I didn’t want to interfere, but this is like the third thread you’ve gone off the deep end in a row.

I argued against masks in my center. So this isn’t about me disagreeing with your politics.

But calling people you disagree with pedophiles, even as a joke, if it was, that’s way outa line.

Not acceptable.
This thread has died many deaths, yet he alone continues to resurrect it, seemingly just looking for a fight when he finds himself unsatisfied in other threads.

....and I have been absolutely guilty of indulging him for the sport of it.

As a senior and longtime member here, my opinion is that he is a troll and an unhealthy member of this community, who doesn't play well with others who don't share his opinions and is only looking for a fight.

I'm sorry for feeding the troll.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Not acceptable.

Kinda like 4 :censored2:s ganging up on me in another thread, and you telling me I'm the problem? Lol. I miss Tony. That guy was smart. He would look at a situation, know immediately who the :censored2:s were, and deal with them appropriately. You abuse your position to punish people who call you out on your lies and hypocrisy. You've turned this site into a crappier version of a Reddit thread being moderated by power crazed teenagers.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Kinda like 4 :censored2:s ganging up on me in another thread, and you telling me I'm the problem? Lol. I miss Tony. That guy was smart. He would look at a situation, know immediately who the :censored2:s were, and deal with them appropriately. You abuse your position to punish people who call you out on your lies and hypocrisy. You've turned this site into a crappier version of a Reddit thread being moderated by power crazed teenagers.
I miss Tony too. And Cheryl.

If you feel Reddit is a better venue for you, then by all means post there.

If you wish to continue posting here, that's fine too. But you will not call other posters pedophiles. You won't call them maroons for having differing political beliefs. And you will also not attack the other members, instead of the arguments.

Your post just now, has called me a liar. You've questioned moderator actions in it. And you've used profanity to refer to other longtime posters who were attempting to help the author of the original question.

I like having your perspective here. I respect the passion that goes into your arguments and positions. I think you are a very intelligent guy with a lot of good ideas.
But I need you to either interact nicely with the other members, or not interact with them at all.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I miss Tony too. And Cheryl.

If you feel Reddit is a better venue for you, then by all means post there.

If you wish to continue posting here, that's fine too. But you will not call other posters pedophiles. You won't call them maroons for having differing political beliefs. And you will also not attack the other members, instead of the arguments.

Your post just now, has called me a liar. You've questioned moderator actions in it. And you've used profanity to refer to other longtime posters who were attempting to help the author of the original question.

I like having your perspective here. I respect the passion that goes into your arguments and positions. I think you are a very intelligent guy with a lot of good ideas.
But I need you to either interact nicely with the other members, or not interact with them at all.
Do you understand now?

....took me awhile to realize it too.

Last edited:

Manifesto

At the zoo yesterday saw two little kids with masks on but their parents did not have them on. The kids were rubbing their hands all over the glass that everybody and their mother has touched, ha ha. Then they were touching their masks. Can't fix stupid I guess.

Mattmac92

Banned
At the zoo yesterday saw two little kids with masks on but their parents did not have them on. The kids were rubbing their hands all over the glass that everybody and their mother has touched, ha ha. Then they were touching their masks. Can't fix stupid I guess.
It’s not stupid. Theyre intentionally trying to keep the fear and control mechanism alive. They know exactly what they’re doing in grooming their kids. It’s very sick and evil but not stupid. Kids with parents like that have no hope of living a normal life

Imabear

Never. Forget they wanted to fire you from your job, not able to eat at restaurants, not able to fly and have a vax passport, and that mayor deblasio was giving out free cheeseburgers if you got the jab.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Why were you staring at little kids? You a pedo?