Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Brother please tell me you haven’t let me rent space since Halloween. Anyway, the dental problems is quite interesting, as is all of this. Carry on friend, you do you and I’ll do me, respectfully.

Bro, I wish I could quit you. :happy2:

Seriously though, I came across this article, and it reminded me of the conversation. Just wanted to share the knowledge. Have a great week!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm more worried about ups making vaccines mandatory. The CDC said employers are able to. I don't want the vaccine I had covid19.

They are experimental. The Nuremburg code set the precedent worldwide against human experimentation without informed consent. Anyone requiring you to get an experimental vaccine against your will is guilty of crimes against humanity, and should receive the appropriate punishment.

Spanky250

They are experimental. The Nuremburg code set the precedent worldwide against human experimentation without informed consent. Anyone requiring you to get an experimental vaccine against your will is guilty of crimes against humanity, and should receive the appropriate punishment.

Good luck finding a lawyer to take that case.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Why are you scared of getting a vaccine? Have you ever had the measles? Mumps? No? Ever wonder why?
You’re afraid that the government is out to get us with the vaccine?
Well, good on you for “fighting the good fight.”
I am not smarter than my doctor who has recommended the vaccine to me.
I can’t stop the government by refusing to get a shot. Especially since right after that, I’ll be drinking the water out of my faucet with fluoride all up in it, breath in some chemtrails, take my SSRI and continue to be brainwashed by mk ultra on tv.
Why’s everybody gotta be the damn hero? This isn’t about YOU or YOUR FAMILY. It’s about the commonwealth. Take the vaccine and move on with your life.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Why are you scared of getting a vaccine? Have you ever had the measles? Mumps? No? Ever wonder why?
You’re afraid that the government is out to get us with the vaccine?
Well, good on you for “fighting the good fight.”
I am not smarter than my doctor who has recommended the vaccine to me.
I can’t stop the government by refusing to get a shot. Especially since right after that, I’ll be drinking the water out of my faucet with fluoride all up in it, breath in some chemtrails, take my SSRI and continue to be brainwashed by mk ultra on tv.
Why’s everybody gotta be the damn hero? This isn’t about YOU or YOUR FAMILY. It’s about the commonwealth. Take the vaccine and move on with your life.

You make some very convincing arguments. Lol, j/k. You go ahead and get that experimental vaccine your genius doctor recommended to you. He probably isn't even aware that the vaccine is still considered experimental.

Boy, if I had to do everything that everyone else claimed was for the good of society, it would just be work, work, work, all the time.

BTW, I got chicken pox before the vaccine. Wasn't a big deal. I've probably received more vaccines than the average person, having been in the military. Apparently it was legal for them to experiment on us without our informed consent, sad times for America and individual liberty. Didn't matter that I already had had a polio vaccine, I had to take the oral version, which had been known to actually give people polio. Oops.

So, no, my days of being an uncompensated guinea pig are long behind me. Please go ahead and get the vaccine, and shame as many other people as possible into getting it with your nonsense arguments. That way, the rest of us will know what the likelihood of losing our ability to make platelets is.

You're probably giving him too much credit.
Do you think he is in on a nationwide conspiracy to pass off the vaccine as safe?
Or
Should I trust his opinion, which is much more educated than mine
The man has been my guy since I was a teenager and has never steered me wrong. I sincerely doubt that he is looking to harm me.
I mean, we don’t trust our doctors now? 😂 big pharma is one of the most evil “entities” in the world, I get it, but what’s the point of a society having doctors if we’re not going to friend listen to them?

You make some very convincing arguments. Lol, j/k. You go ahead and get that experimental vaccine your genius doctor recommended to you. He probably isn't even aware that the vaccine is still considered experimental.

Boy, if I had to do everything that everyone else claimed was for the good of society, it would just be work, work, work, all the time.

BTW, I got chicken pox before the vaccine. Wasn't a big deal. I've probably received more vaccines than the average person, having been in the military. Apparently it was legal for them to experiment on us without our informed consent, sad times for America and individual liberty. Didn't matter that I already had had a polio vaccine, I had to take the oral version, which had been known to actually give people polio. Oops.

So, no, my days of being an uncompensated guinea pig are long behind me. Please go ahead and get the vaccine, and shame as many other people as possible into getting it with your nonsense arguments. That way, the rest of us will know what the likelihood of losing our ability to make platelets is.
How did you become so enlightened to the true ways of the world? Teach me, oh UPS driver, about how to conduct myself medically. I’m all ears

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you think he is in on a nationwide conspiracy to pass off the vaccine as safe?
Or
Should I trust his opinion, which is much more educated than mine
The man has been my guy since I was a teenager and has never steered me wrong. I sincerely doubt that he is looking to harm me.
I mean, we don’t trust our doctors now? 😂 big pharma is one of the most evil “entities” in the world, I get it, but what’s the point of a society having doctors if we’re not going to friend listen to them?

That is what's known as the appeal to authority fallacy. Your Doctor may be the guy, doesn't make him right about everything.

I am probably more skeptical of vaccines because "our" culture finds it completely taboo to even discuss the potential harms of vaccines. Like they don't even exist. That sort of ingrained self-censoring is a big red flag for me. I even understand the point behind it, that vaccines are safer across a population than the diseases they prevent. But the fact that some people are injured by vaccines makes it unethical to force vaccination, particularly when the people who made the vaccine and those forcing them, cannot be held liable for any vaccine related injury.

That is what's known as the appeal to authority fallacy. Your Doctor may be the guy, doesn't make him right about everything.

I am probably more skeptical of vaccines because "our" culture finds it completely taboo to even discuss the potential harm's of vaccines. Like they don't even exist. That sort of ingrained self-censoring is a big red flag for me. I even understand the point behind it, that vaccines are safer across a population than the diseases they prevent. But the fact that some people are injured by vaccines makes it unethical to force vaccination, particularly when the people who made the vaccine and those forcing them, cannot be held liable for any vaccine related injury.
Look, I get the trepidation, I really do, I’m just wondering when this trepidation about trusting ANYTHING becomes the problem itself. There are truly great people in the world, man. Not everybody is out to get you.
Sounds like our values are much more aligned that you might think. This is something I’ve struggled with for quite some time. My family is divided. I have stayed neutral, but mostly “compliant” throughout the duration of the virus, mostly driven by fear of damaging a loved one close to me who’s in remission from terminal lung illness. It’s served as a reminder, that I can do all the same research that you clearly have. Study the facts, the n95 only covers 5 percent. Most people who get the virus will be fine. Blah blah blah
That’s all great, thats all true, but tell that to people who are at risk. Put yourself in their shoes for 5 seconds.
I am weary of trusting anything that I’m TOLD to do. Anything. And everything. But I am not so stubborn that I refuse to accept that something is the right thing for OTHERS, even if it doesn’t make sense for ME. I am not righteous.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Your original post was asking very pointed questions that seemed to be a result of my post, if not, then I assumed incorrectly. I don't see where I was personally attacking you, maybe attacking your arguments, not you.

To get real honest, I am in such a low risk category, like everything about me matches the type of person who is not likely to get a symptomatic infection, or a very mild one. There is a chance I may have already had it, and that was before testing. No one close to me is in a high risk category. If the vaccine is really all it's cracked up to be, it really ought to go to people who need it more than I do.

My main issue is, and always has been, the attitude that everyone should just get the vaccine and stop arguing about it. That sort of thinking is antithetical to everything I believe. If the people who are at high risk, or are concerned about the virus, get the vaccine, there really shouldn't be any reason to be concerned about people who don't. Assuming the vaccine works, if it doesn't the whole argument is moot.

Your original post was asking very pointed questions that seemed to be a result of my post, if not, then I assumed incorrectly. I don't see where I was personally attacking you, maybe attacking your arguments, not you.

To get real honest, I am in such a low risk category, like everything about me matches the type of person who is not likely to get a symptomatic infection, or a very mild one. There is a chance I may have already had it, and that was before testing. No one close to me is in a high risk category. If the vaccine is really all it's cracked up to be, it really ought to go to people who need it more than I do.

My main issue is, and always has been, the attitude that everyone should just get the vaccine and stop arguing about it. That sort of thinking is antithetical to everything I believe. If the people who are at high risk, or are concerned about the virus, get the vaccine, there really shouldn't be any reason to be concerned about people who don't. Assuming the vaccine works, if it doesn't the whole argument is moot.

it doesn't work it's a dangerous experimental shot or pair of them designed to reduce the global population either by killing you directly or making you unable to have children

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
it doesn't work it's a dangerous experimental shot or pair of them designed to reduce the global population either by killing you directly or making you unable to have children
It sounds like you're really struggling. Have you reached out to HR and let them know your concerns?

It sounds like you're really struggling. Have you reached out to HR and let them know your concerns?
Well I'm gonna be asking how to transfer to another state because I'm basically a political prisoner in New Jersey. I don't think I can convince the union or my building to change their policy not as long as this dictator is our governor

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Well I'm gonna be asking how to transfer to another state because I'm basically a political prisoner in New Jersey. I don't think I can convince the union or my building to change their policy not as long as this dictator is our governor
It should be pretty easy to transfer to Texas, ask about the transfer list when you talk to HR.