Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
1618634128518.png

How many studies of the effects of long term, excessive mask wearing have been done? Zero. There's a principal in the medical community called the precautionary principal, meaning if you don't know the outcome of taking a certain action won't be worse than not taking it, then you don't do it.

How many studies have been done on the effectiveness of masks in slowing the spread of respiratory illness? Several. And all of them show that masks do not slow the spread of respiratory illness. So if you have no evidence that masks will do any good, and you have no data on the effects of long term regular mask wearing, why would you make people wear masks?
I'm just sick and freaking tired of all these governors having masked mandates but the same time well if everyone is vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask it's all nothing but a power grab

Jetboat1

Says a lemming who drinks up everything the television tells them. How have thousands of people died already from the experimental "life saving " shot then you buffoon?
Don't trip on all the people willing to do there part to fight the virus while you run away and hide in the corner. The price of freedom is not free we will pay you bill. Here immunity for all cowards including.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Don't trip on all the people willing to do there part to fight the virus while you run away and hide in the corner. The price of freedom is not free we will pay you bill. Here immunity for all cowards including.
Covid is a joke and not near as bad as the media made it out to be. Even that clown Fauci came out last year and said "masks won't work", and here we are today being told to wear 2 masks now by the same guy HAHAHA.

You're doing the Reich thing pal give yourself a pat on the back

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Your source, CSNnews proclaims to report honest media, that the liberal media doesn’t. By doing so they are announcing that they will only have a “right” spin on things and therefore invalidates this “surgeon”.
I'm conservative, but I agree with you completely.

I'm tired of seeing these little popup "conservative" news networks.
They're counterproductive, and damage conservatism.

Don't like the kool aid that CNN is selling?
Well, we now make a flavor just for conservatives.

If you find a news network that always tells you things you want to hear, you haven't found a news network.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Your source, CSNnews proclaims to report honest media, that the liberal media doesn’t. By doing so they are announcing that they will only have a “right” spin on things and therefore invalidates this “surgeon”.

That's funny logic, it's like saying kill the messenger because the horse he road in on. Lol. A publisher's leanings do not necessarily align with the author's, and having a particular bias doesn't, by itself, invalidate a person, or their position. Try again.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's funny logic, it's like saying kill the messenger because the horse he road in on. Lol. A publisher's leanings do not necessarily align with the author's, and having a particular bias doesn't, by itself, invalidate a person, or their position. Try again.
That’s what you do with all media outlets everyday. Your logic doesn’t apply to mainstream media? No trying again, you want it your way and no other.