Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Screenshot_2021-05-23-23-55-06.png

Well the mask mandate expires in the people's republic of NJ tomorrow....however...the fuhrer says you still gotta wear face diapers in closed work facilities so ups isn't letting the :censored2: go

542thruNthru

Well the mask mandate expires in the people's republic of NJ tomorrow....however...the fuhrer says you still gotta wear face diapers in closed work facilities so ups isn't letting the * go
Well being that it's NJ. I wish they made a law that everyone there had to wear a mask for the rest of their life.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well the mask mandate expires in the people's republic of NJ tomorrow....however...the fuhrer says you still gotta wear face diapers in closed work facilities so ups isn't letting the * go
What hub are you at? No one enforces it here at all so quit yer damn sobbing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"Conclusions Mask mandates and use are not associated with slower state-level COVID-19 spread during COVID-19 growth surges. Containment requires future research and implementation of existing efficacious strategies."

Yet another study adds to the ever growing pile of studies showing masks are useless. I'm sorry you all were so happy to go along with anti-science gibberish for so long. It's not too late to admit you were wrong. I promise not to tease you too much.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I remember when this “Plandemic” started there was a guy in our building that came in with full protection on even rubber gloves. He came in the bathroom and took a pee and I waited as he left without washing his hands. So besides piss on his gloves there was no telling how many germs this guy was storing on his mask and gloves but I’m sure he felt so safe. If you haven’t learned to stop listening to MSM and do some research yourself you will be doomed to be the fool they make you.

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I remember when this “Plandemic” started there was a guy in our building that came in with full protection on even rubber gloves. He came in the bathroom and took a pee and I waited as he left without washing his hands. So besides piss on his gloves there was no telling how many germs this guy was storing on his mask and gloves but I’m sure he felt so safe. If you haven’t learned to stop listening to MSM and do some research yourself you will be doomed to be the fool they make you.

We are surrounded by people who can only repeat the false and misleading statements they see on the news, then get angry about the "selfish" people who don't want to volunteer for medical experimentation.

My daughter was told, by a teacher, that she was selfish, and didn't care about protecting the community, because she gets lightheaded wearing masks. I told her to ask them if they are volunteer firefighters. If not, they must be selfish and don't care about protecting the community. The difference being that fighting fires actually protects the community.

We are surrounded by people who can only repeat the false and misleading statements they see on the news, then get angry about the "selfish" people who don't want to volunteer for medical experimentation.

My daughter was told, by a teacher, that she was selfish, and didn't care about protecting the community, because she gets lightheaded wearing masks. I told her to ask them if they are volunteer firefighters. If not, they must be selfish and don't care about protecting the community. The difference being that fighting fires actually protects the community.
That's again begging the question because theyre assuming face diapers protect you from a deadly virus and they do not. Just like this experimental gene therapy they call a vaccine won't protect you either

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's again begging the question because theyre assuming face diapers protect you from a deadly virus and they do not. Just like this experimental gene therapy they call a vaccine won't protect you either

I know, even when presented with the scientific evidence, they still believe whatever they think the official narrative is. If I could figure out a reliable way to break through that armor of ignorance, I would do it.