Can you actually be forced to wear a mask in the building indefinitely?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I find it particularly amusing how quickly the people who are both abusive and completely incorrect want to change the subject. And they think the appropriate response is not an apology, but more abuse. Sad. I will never, ever get tired of revisiting this subject, over and over and over, forever and ever. That's how long it will take for some people to admit they were wrong and apologize.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I find it particularly amusing how quickly the people who are both abusive and completely incorrect want to change the subject. And they think the appropriate response is not an apology, but more abuse. Sad. I will never, ever get tired of revisiting this subject, over and over and over, forever and ever. That's how long it will take for some people to admit they were wrong and apologize.
Good luck in slaying that windmill Don Quixoti.

....or in slaying your white whale Captain Ahab.

#Y2K

Mattmac92

Banned
"Tom's Newsletter"....lol

Nope, pretty much just one guy here.
Well the mandates are gonna be back shortly we all know this. Just because we’re on parole for good behavior doesn’t mean we’re free because not enough people actually fought the last time. They just waited for their masters to take the shackles off

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20221110_043335.jpg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Good luck in slaying that windmill Don Quixoti.

....or in slaying your white whale Captain Ahab.

#Y2K

I wouldn't call it Moby Dick, but getting abusive :censored2:s to admit they are wrong and apologize is certainly the impossible dream of impossible dreams.

Btw, were you also wrong about Y2K? The guilt you carry must be staggering. It also explains so much.

100%

Well the mandates are gonna be back shortly we all know this. Just because we’re on parole for good behavior doesn’t mean we’re free because not enough people actually fought the last time. They just waited for their masters to take the shackles off
Won’t happen.

100%

why because the first one didn’t accomplish very much for them? It’s a slow boiling of the frogs they don’t want you jumping out of the pot
No, I’m focusing on the reason for the masks. Haven’t found one yet. It sounded like BS from the beginning, and it was.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No, I’m focusing on the reason for the masks. Haven’t found one yet. It sounded like BS from the beginning, and it was.

Strep A infections seem to be on the rise. Who would have thought that when you strap a filthy, moist cloth to your face for hours a day that bacterial infections in the mouth and throat would increase?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Hurr.... durr... no one cares about masks any more...